RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Kawi

(2) The Trainer and/or Owner or lessee (as the case may be) and/or Rider shall report to the Stipendiary Stewards as soon as possible anything which might have affected the running of their horse in a Race.
(3) Should anything which might have any bearing on the past or the future running of the horse come to the notice of the Trainer, Owner or lessee (as the case may be) and/or Rider, after the horse has left the Racecourse, it must be reported as soon as possible to the Stipendiary Stewards.

We dont know yet if anything has affected his racing yet, and time will tell, his form before stacked up very well, was there anything said previous about wind issues, and i guess all the punters that collected off him previous won't give a hoot, and how many will be put off by his wind op this time in, and if he wins will be wishing they never knew, where do you draw the line, if everything was reported to the stipes they would fill a book, i know rules are rules, fair call, but thats ups and downs of gambling.

Oh what a win today, certainly impressive, just as well the trainer talked him up and everyone got plenty off him, to all those that were put off by his operation, shame. He is the best we have in this country and regardless if and how he goes in aussie doesn't matter, but he certainly proved quite a few doubters wrong. 

21 minutes ago, hesi said:

“You wouldn’t believe the crap this horse has had thrown at him by people with nothing better to do,” Sharrock said as Innes brought the Savabeel gelding back to scale. “They even called him the Quade Cooper of racing. The Informant

Sounds like Alan Sharrock reads Race Cafe

And isn't that the ultimate insult !! Well actually it's not, they could have called the Stephen Moore of racing, he never turns up.

Credit where it's due though, the Tarzan version of Kawi turned up yesterday.

Good on you Allan Sharrock and Kawi.

I must admit I,ve been an Addictive Habit fan over Kawi (more a sledging bet with mates).

We went down to Wellington in January and were over there yesterday to appreciate him...

as per normal when I asked the mate who would win yesterday...He correctly predicted Kawi will kill em...

name anything else in the field that could even pose a danger.  

1 hour ago, Midget said:

And isn't that the ultimate insult !! Well actually it's not, they could have called the Stephen Moore of racing, he never turns up.

Credit where it's due though, the Tarzan version of Kawi turned up yesterday.

Good to see that people are prepared to give the horse and connections credit where its due. They got the money and plenty of it although one of the multis looked decidedly touch and go the previous night when Southland looked like they might cause a boil over.

3 hours ago, hesi said:

“You wouldn’t believe the crap this horse has had thrown at him by people with nothing better to do,” Sharrock said as Innes brought the Savabeel gelding back to scale. “They even called him the Quade Cooper of racing. The Informant

Sounds like Alan Sharrock reads Race Cafe

The real Quade Cooper at least showed up a few hours later. No Tarzan in sight.

Record speaks for it self, 25 starts 12wins and 820k in the bank, how can any of the knockers run him down, my challenge to them is to give him the credit he deserves, or produce one better, no easy feet, but i guess sum just don't rate him, a hair on his head for a share would do me.

5 hours ago, BruceL said:

Kawi into $7's for The Livamol, in from $12's a couple of days ago, have plans changed and could he be staying in NZ like he has last couple of years?

Why leave nz when he can beat the best of rest here. Easy money i guess.

53 minutes ago, Shad said:

Why leave nz when he can beat the best of rest here. Easy money i guess.

I agree, if this is the case why wouldn't Sharrock just come out and say it instead of saying they are going to Aussie every prep, made a lot of money by racing exclusively in NZ last season

58 minutes ago, BruceL said:

I agree, if this is the case why wouldn't Sharrock just come out and say it instead of saying they are going to Aussie every prep, made a lot of money by racing exclusively in NZ last season

Just keeping us cafers like a dwarf at a urinal, on our toes, at the end of the day who cares and why are sum getting so wrapped up in it all, the trainer doing a good job and only has to answer to his owners, and they would be happy.

You take out Stolen Dance and Capella (both needed the run) the rest of that field resembles a 30k Open Handicap at Levin on a Saturday undercard meeting. To call that a Group 1 field is an absolute disgrace

35 minutes ago, Realist1 said:

You take out Stolen Dance and Capella (both needed the run) the rest of that field resembles a 30k Open Handicap at Levin on a Saturday undercard meeting. To call that a Group 1 field is an absolute disgrace

Oh not so sure Realist, although I like your humour. Rasa Lila, Humidor and Mime would be at very short odds in your 30K Open Handicap. Any of those three would win by 10 lengths. Celebrity Miss would go out $1.30 favourite and get beaten. 

4 hours ago, Leggy said:

Isn't it a breach of the rules to run horses in that condition?

Can't be as P McKay talked down his winner Barcelo last Saturday  saying Sticko reckoned his three were only there for a trial . 

On 2/09/2016 at 11:25 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Oh not so sure Realist, although I like your humour. Rasa Lila, Humidor and Mime would be at very short odds in your 30K Open Handicap. Any of those three would win by 10 lengths. Celebrity Miss would go out $1.30 favourite and get beaten. 

But Rasa Lila and Humidor weren't in the Makfi....I guess the bottom line is, the standard of G1's at WFA level in NZ in recent seasons is a sad sight. 

Guessing by some of the posts in this fourm that just like rollercoasters, there is a minimum height requirement to respect this horse. Did more work than anyone today and still had the fight to win. Myself i couldn't say it was a good ride but yet again, he can only do what he's asked and he is still doing that fairly easily