RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

James Mac is Back

Will be good to see him back in the Sydney riding ranks this weekend after his successful  European foray. Lets hope he can turn around the fortunes of the big blue team who to be fair have only been average of late.

On a different note Glen Schofield goes out after Saturday for a week after weighing in 1.1 kg's over in a maiden race at Hawkesbury.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I personally think John O'shea needs to have a good spring.... not getting the results Goldolphin should be in my humble opinion...not bagging him just expressing a personal opinion.

From what i have heard from a number of sources you are correct Scooby. The drums are beating that he needs to step up. Of course rumors are the life blood of racing but one third party told me earlier in the week that Moody's name has been mentioned as a possible replacement.

53 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

From what i have heard from a number of sources you are correct Scooby. The drums are beating that he needs to step up. Of course rumors are the life blood of racing but one third party told me earlier in the week that Moody's name has been mentioned as a possible replacement.

LOL. That's hilarious. No way will Moody ever be in charge of the Shiekh's horses. Especially being a trainer 'pro steroids' and with his recent cobalt history. 

14 hours ago, GONSTA said:

LOL. That's hilarious. No way will Moody ever be in charge of the Shiekh's horses. Especially being a trainer 'pro steroids' and with his recent cobalt history. 

Quite right Gonsta, i said the same thing when i was told about it. Thats why i mentioned the rumour part. The part about O'Shea is more likely to be true though as its a results driven investment/operation.

Gonsta you are a bit harsh re you Moody comments. Moody had "ONE" horse out of 200 return a slightly elevated cobalt reading, which finished 2nd in a race. One horse over the last how many starters he's had that have been swabbed ? His " recent cobalt history" you refer to, is a pinprick on the horizon. A few years ago, before Australia reduced it's allowable cobalt level, that one horse would not have exceeded the limit. You've probably got more cobalt in your breakfast serial :)

Would not worry too much about the rumors althought anything is possible.My pick is that now James is back the team will start firing,not because he is back but Im thinking they took him to England in the middle of winter as their best ones weren't racing and with spring around the corner pretty sure you will see the blue back big time.Hope so because I back most of his rides.