RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
twirly berly

DREAM COLLECTOR at stud

Dream collector now at stud  $800 introductory price of $600!

58 starts 31 wins, 16 placings $113,500

3rd G1 NZ cup
2nd G1 waterloo cup

winner of 3 group2s
 2014 SI Champs 
 2014 St Leger
 2015 Kingston Cup

7 x sub 30 addington 520
29.85, 29.98,  29.91, 29.93, 29.93, 29.95, 29.98.

natural matings and fresh semen available. 
Frozen semen to come, speak to us about preordering frozen semen at the discounted price. 

contact Ashley Bradshaw 027 848 5918

3 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Who do you think he would cross with 

Be interested to see what you think 

Sorry I don't have time to do a full pedigree analysis at the moment (6 month old baby, running a full race, breaking, rearing and whelping kennels, and charity work in all my spare time). and pedigree analysis are far easier from a bitchs point of view in my (somewhat inexperienced(you can pay people for a full analysis and sire suggestions to your bitch)) opinion. However do feel free to contact me directly should you wish to further discuss any queries or concerns regarding your bitch.

From my brief look online I would agree with the suggestion made above. Jim lacked early speed but had super strength, it was a shame surrounding his hock and not getting to see him tried more often over the distances.
His litter sister SHALL SHE ROCK from my quick count had 70 starts for 19 wins and 26 placings. Of those 33 starts were over the 700. Gathering 9 wins and 14 placings.
So any bitch needing strength would be ideal.

A few TALKS CHEAP straws made it into NZ being used over Hard Habits, Scamper Clair and Kara Janx. I know there was interest surrounding his straws and the possibility of getting more in so obviously Dream Collector is an option for breeders wishing to tap into the Talk's Cheap/ Spiral Nikita line. 
Several have used OAKS ROAD in NZ as well, He is very similar is breeding as Jim, so anyone that has had success in their lines with Oaks Road could looking to using Dream Collector aswell. Maybe even crossing daughters of Oaks road back to Dream collector depending on how you feeling surrounding line breeding.

Hope this helps, as i said feel free to contact me directly

Ashley

Edited by twirly berly