RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Chiefs

Yes i agree Gruff. If some slapper is going to strip naked in front of a drunken rugby team, then she deserves all she gets. She should be charged with lewd conduct. She's obviously after money to help shut her mouth. Just more bullshit from the media.

You can't really say ' she deserves what she gets ', that's implying she doesn't have rights, and that's incorrect.

What you can say is that she entered into a private arrangement, apparently outside of the control of her normal employer, for what appears to be a reduced fee, she foolishly went unaccompanied to the event, and then she accepted an arrangement whereby she agreed to let a player "lick" her bottom for an additional fifty dollars. Those elements combined suggest she is reckless in the extreme, and lacks good judgement.

She's now claiming she was abused, humiliated, and short changed. That's not ideal, in fact it's unfortunate, but she predisposed herself to it and in fact seems to have encouraged or exacerbated it with the licking arrangement.

I feel for this woman because the media will soon lose interest in the Chiefs role in this, but poor Scarlette will be judged harshly and humiliated forever, mainly because she agreed to the arrangements, and she routinely advertises services that are far more risqué.

Meantime the Chiefs players who are current All Blacks will be distracted and off their game, and as for the bloke who wanted to lick the stripper's bottom, we don't seem to know who he is yet but you can guarantee he lives in Cambridge if he behaves like that.

I suspect he'll have a future playing soccer, for Ponsonby, or in Parliament as a member of the Labour Party.

The most sensible comment I've heard on all this from Steve Hansen...

"...if it's true then it's disappointing, and if it's not true it's also disappointing because a whole lot of things are coming out of this which aren't great for rugby and the Chiefs."

"The one thing I do know though is there is a massive lesson about 'Mad Mondays' − just kick 'em for touch. You don't need them."

2 hours ago, Midget said:

What you can say is that she entered into a private arrangement, apparently outside of the control of her normal employer, for what appears to be a reduced fee, she foolishly went unaccompanied to the event, and then she accepted an arrangement whereby she agreed to let a player "lick" her bottom for an additional fifty dollars. Those elements combined suggest she is reckless in the extreme, and lacks good judgement.

Perhaps she started choking on something and the player thought he would do the Heimlich maneuver on her to clear the obstruction.......only he couldn't spell Heimlich and got confused.  :)

Myself and two mates went to a strip show. The dancer was right in front of us with wearing just a g-string when one of my mates leaned forward and slipped a $50 note into her g-string and then looked at my other mate. He, not to be outdone pulled out a $100 note and slipped it in next to the $50 note. They turned and both looked at me. Shit I thought I've only got $20 left. So I whipped out my eftpos card, swiped it between the cheeks of her backside and removed the $150.00.   ;)