RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Chiefs just having fun

This is quite funny isn't it ? The limp wristed soft cock media are trying to crucify the Chiefs for this !!!

So a large group of fit healthy young men ( no homos, this is rugby ) hire a bird named Scarlett, who's covered in scribbles, to put on a show as a stripper for them, as a part of a private function, near Matamata.

Scarlett has clearly made some interesting life choices, and she might not be a Rhodes scholar by the sound of it, but I have to say she's quite some wit, and I love the attributed lines,    "I had one of the players going through my phone, they proceeded to lick me in places that I don't totally agree with. I felt like I was pressured for that."          ". I agree Scarlett, Matamata is a terribly inappropriate place in which one might be licked, they should have licked you in a nice place like Parnell or the Park Royal in Wellington, that's what classy people from the NZRB would do.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11687082

A total crack up, and you might be on the ball Chris, as the saying goes, money money money in a rich mans hand is better in the hands of a stripper who over the years has been touched many times when she has said, "no touching"

2 hours ago, Midget said:

This is quite funny isn't it ? The limp wristed soft cock media are trying to crucify the Chiefs for this !!!

So a large group of fit healthy young men ( no homos, this is rugby ) hire a bird named Scarlett, who's covered in scribbles, to put on a show as a stripper for them, as a part of a private function, near Matamata.

Scarlett has clearly made some interesting life choices, and she might not be a Rhodes scholar by the sound of it, but I have to say she's quite some wit, and I love the attributed lines,    "I had one of the players going through my phone, they proceeded to lick me in places that I don't totally agree with. I felt like I was pressured for that."          ". I agree Scarlett, Matamata is a terribly inappropriate place in which one might be licked, they should have licked you in a nice place like Parnell or the Park Royal in Wellington, that's what classy people from the NZRB would do.

Fit healthy young men.You forgot to put arrogant and brainless.

There must be some great conversations going on over the breakfast table this morning with wives,girlfriends and fiancé's.

Traveling in a train were a Wallaby, an All Black, a spectacular looking blonde and an older lady. After several minutes of the trip, the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the Wallaby had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

(1) The blonde thought - "That horrible Wallaby wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the lady, who in turn must have slapped his face."

(2) The older lady thought - "This dirty Wallaby laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him."

(3) The Wallaby thought - "That bloody All Black put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me."

(4) The All Black thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid Wallaby again."

4 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Fit healthy young men.You forgot to put arrogant and brainless.

There must be some great conversations going on over the breakfast table this morning with wives,girlfriends and fiancé's.

Stop it you kale eating old plonker.

The wives & girlfriends would've known in advance, it's what " mad Monday's " are about, and I doubt any wife or girlfriend would ever care, or be threatened by a stripper with a name like Scarlett who is tattooed to the tips of her grubby fingernails.

I'm not condoning sexual harassment of women, or the treating of women in what they curiously call an " unsafe " manner, but seriously, this is Darwinism at work. If the stripper enters into that environment, without support, to tease and tittilate young men bristling with testosterone it's only going to end one way.

She may as well have wrapped herself in bacon and wandered through a lion's den FFS.

Some in the management team will be looking for employment elsewhere in the next few days.

I would have thought $50 was over priced for a blue haired bird covered in ink, when they could have most in Hamilton Bars after 12am for free.

14 minutes ago, Midget said:

Stop it you kale eating old plonker.

The wives & girlfriends would've known in advance, it's what " mad Monday's " are about, and I doubt any wife or girlfriend would ever care, or be threatened by a stripper with a name like Scarlett who is tattooed to the tips of her grubby fingernails.

I'm not condoning sexual harassment of women, or the treating of women in what they curiously call an " unsafe " manner, but seriously, this is Darwinism at work. If the stripper enters into that environment, without support, to tease and tittilate young men bristling with testosterone it's only going to end one way.

She may as well have wrapped herself in bacon and wandered through a lion's den FFS.

So the finger licking players,you say there wives and girlfriends wouldn't care.

Obviously you don't have a daughter because if my son in law engaged in a licking incident with any body else I would be pissed off and he would know it and I would do all I could to get her out of that zoo.

Look by all means but keep your hands away.

Like the Chinese girl who had the affair with the Auckland Mayor, the more she tries to justify herself on National Radio, the bigger the hole she digs for herself. She insists "I'm not a whore", but, morals aside, I suggest the only difference is the price.

10 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

So the finger licking players,you say there wives and girlfriends wouldn't care.

Obviously you don't have a daughter because if my son in law engaged in a licking incident with any body else I would be pissed off and he would know it and I would do all I could to get her out of that zoo.

tell that to matty johns

3 hours ago, Midget said:

A martial arts expert too apparently....put one of them in a headlock and kicked him in the goolies.

They should have paid extra for that....

19 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Three daughters actually, but that doesn't impact on what is really my common sense position.

I googled Scarlett Stripper Hamilton. I doubt this is the same stripper ( no tattoos ) but with photoshopping etc who knows.

You might want to comment on the "services offered" and reconcile that with your sanctimonious stance.

image.png

8 minutes ago, Midget said:

Three daughters actually, but that doesn't impact on what is really my common sense position.

I googled Scarlett Stripper Hamilton. I doubt this is the same stripper ( no tattoos ) but with photoshopping etc who knows.

You might want to comment on the "services offered" and reconcile that with your sanctimonious stance.

image.png

So,if you have sons in law you would be happy for them to go around licking stuff and then going home to your daughters.

Women should be treated with modicum of respect no matter their job and men should be able to restrain themselves and not turn into mindless animals whenever they see tits and arse,but then of course we are talking about testestorone filled young rugby players.

If she set limits then they need to be respected.

This quote from Flexman in an early article about the "incident", HAHA.

"You have got to remember this is one persons accusation and her standing in the community and culpability is not beyond reproach"

1 minute ago, MS26 said:

This quote from Flexman in an early article about the "incident", HAHA.

"You have got to remember this is one persons accusation and her standing in the community and culpability is not beyond reproach"

He retracted it after he coped a lashing, he should start working on his CV today.

Licking what exactly Crusty ? A dirty beer glass, a postage stamp, their own fingers after KFC, their hands after leaving a pub toilet and using the same door handle others grab, without washing their grubby mitts?

Your argument is facile C&G, give up while you're behind champ.

3 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

That's clearly the one.

Whats's a "body slide" ? Does it involve contact ?

How about "toys", what are they Crusty ?

And a "pearl show", or the two girl show, bondage, .....I think this girl might be a bit naughty Crusty, your thoughts ?

1 hour ago, Midget said:

Licking what exactly Crusty ? A dirty beer glass, a postage stamp, their own fingers after KFC, their hands after leaving a pub toilet and using the same door handle others grab, without washing their grubby mitts?

Your argument is facile C&G, give up while you're behind champ.

I shall give up,not because you want me to but in my dealings on this topic I am reminded of a quote by Martin Luther King.

'''nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity''''

With that I bid you adieu and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Good night and good luck.

Guest 2Admin2

Topic Closed.  Not really relevant to Thoroughbred Racing in any case.  

Guest 2Admin2

I'm tempted to reopen this topic given the BS the local comics are publishing.