RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Cawbourne Kristy, form

28 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

So kava blu didnt win the race from box 6? My eyes must be playing up on me. A dog that wants an inside box aswell and still had enough class to win easily

Luck plays a part though all inside dogs were in trouble so outside dogs 6 and 7 got clear run. Swap box draws and could of been cawbourne K getting that run

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:56 AM, alltheway!!! said:

So kava blu didnt win the race from box 6? My eyes must be playing up on me. A dog that wants an inside box aswell and still had enough class to win easily

:) Lonesome Nitro won last year jumped to the front and smashed them BY 5 LENGTHS, ran 2nd in a group2 next start, only won one race since, C4, He beat the best dog in NZ at the time. I wouldn't call my boy a world beater at all but he got the chocolates. Was that luck or was he the best dog? Run that race ten more times how many times would he have won? Luck plays a lot in all circumstances, as its not the cards we are dealt, but how we play them? Dyna Vickers went up with the lids, Lonesome Nitro jumped and went to the rail, so the story GOES. Well done to the winner Kava Blu, Cheers WB