RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Cawbourne Kristy, form

16 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

I'm just curious as to why my dogs form is not updated since coming home on the NZGRA site and why she would be a reserve in the group1 cup I'm truly cob smacked cheers WB

image.png

Hold the phone wazza commentator just commented on trackside there maybe a redraw concerning your girl

6 hours ago, ownagreyhound.co.nz said:

Did the owner supply NZGRA the form as per rule 59.1 ?

if so an error by NZGRA, if not an error by the owner :)

Lol you make laugh, :) God I prey my girl smashes them, lol, Everyone including Nzgra new her form and where she was racing lol but I'm fine your judging lol cheers WB

3 hours ago, gary1 said:

so the rules dont apply to you

:ph34r: Come on gary1 lets not got there, I wont comment on your posts and you wont comment on mine, that was the deal, The procedure had been followed as Im half owner, now nothing happening here people, move on cheers WB

930.jpg

33 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

:ph34r: Come on gary1 lets not got there, I wont comment on your posts and you wont comment on mine, that was the deal, The procedure had been followed as Im half owner, now nothing happening here people, move on cheers WB

930.jpg

there was never any deal    but i guess seen that the nzgra knew where the dog was its alright otherwise they could have just looked up here you posted its form several times

2 hours ago, gary1 said:

there was never any deal    but i guess seen that the nzgra knew where the dog was its alright otherwise they could have just looked up here you posted its form several times

:blink:thanks gay1 oh sorry my deepest apologies gary1 cheers WB

1 hour ago, lid pinger said:

Got some humble pie did you eagle didn't think you had it in you lol cheers

We never had a chance mate from 5 with a tardy starting railer But I feel truly blessed having so many outstanding dogs throughout my career as an owner, Iv had so many group finalists I don't mind giving others ago, I truly love the sport, my dogs the trainers and people who make the sport happen, Iv got that many top young ones coming through I'm truly enjoying the ride, My Super Dog is on his way home Cawbourne Crouch which my family and I are truly thankful to the dog the trainer young Champion Matty Roberts, so actually mate don't be mistaken about enthusiasm with humble cheers WB 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png