RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Jason T trackside thursdays

Please if your going to fill in for Coppins or Early could you please interview some gallop jockeys/trainers that are relevant to the time slot. Like today Races at Palmy not one interviewed instead we get you interviewing trotting trainers/drivers. Most people are tuned in for the gallops at this time and I'm sure your job entails trying to drive some interest in the meeting that's running and boost turnover.

1 hour ago, puha said:

Please if your going to fill in for Coppins or Early could you please interview some gallop jockeys/trainers that are relevant to the time slot. Like today Races at Palmy not one interviewed instead we get you interviewing trotting trainers/drivers. Most people are tuned in for the gallops at this time and I'm sure your job entails trying to drive some interest in the meeting that's running and boost turnover.

Galloping trainers or jockeys never tell you a hell of a lot anyway.

In winter no one has a clue with gallopers as to how they are going to go on the many varied bogs!

Total guesswork.

Didnt see it but would rather watch an interview of a legend like Dane Alexander.

I'm talking EVERYTIME he fronts Thursday 11am to 3pm which is generally CD gallops day. Most people ate not tuned in to get the FF prices on two Friday night races. They want info for the action that is happening AT PRESENT . That interview was interesting  but have it in the evening when the Trots are on . His job is to drive turnover  it's not rocket science. I would not expect Des  and co to be interviewing gallop personalities  on a Friday night while A Park is in action . it's just commonsense so don't make it an us or them arguement. 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Galloping trainers or jockeys never tell you a hell of a lot anyway.

In winter no one has a clue with gallopers as to how they are going to go on the many varied bogs!

Total guesswork.

Didnt see it but would rather watch an interview of a legend like Dane Alexander.

Who's Dane Alexander???   Never heard of him. :unsure:

An interview with Alexander Fieldes would be worth listening to though or Dane Coles :) 

15 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

An interview with Alexander Fieldes would be worth listening to though or Dane Coles :) 

He's older than you Ted an 80 year old bloke that has driven 200 winners over 62 years . 

47 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

That post should be in the "joke" thread Ted!  He was almost a legend in the harness racing world around the Waikato (and Alex Park) for years. 

28 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

That post should be in the "joke" thread Ted!  He was almost a legend in the harness racing world around the Waikato (and Alex Park) for years. 

That may be so Chevy but I have still never heard of him. 

2 hours ago, puha said:

I'm talking EVERYTIME he fronts Thursday 11am to 3pm which is generally CD gallops day. Most people ate not tuned in to get the FF prices on two Friday night races. They want info for the action that is happening AT PRESENT . That interview was interesting  but have it in the evening when the Trots are on . His job is to drive turnover  it's not rocket science. I would not expect Des  and co to be interviewing gallop personalities  on a Friday night while A Park is in action . it's just commonsense so don't make it an us or them arguement. 

Puha, do you really take notice of what the presenters are really saying to determine what you back?

11 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Puha, do you really take notice of what the presenters are really saying to determine what you back?

Your just being silly now . I do like too listen to,the jockeys and trainers yes . You have a problem with that?