RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
von Smallhaussen

Happy Birthday to the Cubed one

Cubester was going to have a punt on our birthday but realise it is a Monday so no thoroughbred action.....check

Managed to drain the TAB account (again ) on Saturday so going to have to take the walk of shame to the Woolston Workingman's Club (Merivale seems to have closed)...check

No-one told the NZ Post people 'cause they still managed to fill the ol' PO Box with horse bills.....check

Still waiting for the B'day card from the Midget....check

Still phoning 'round to find a restaurant/pub that is open on a Monday in Christchurch in Winter(and no kakaman....this Cuboid ain't going out to the plough in Rangiora)...check

Happy to be above ground and looking forward to glorious puntingness in the Spring....check

Happy birthday Cap'n Cubes! :)

If you're at the Grand National meeting in a couple of weeks, I'll be there with the missus for my birthday - let me know, we can share an ale (well, not share as such, we'll get one each!).