RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Canadian open

Question

Tidy looking field,last years finish was top shelf with the local David Hearn only beaten by some brilliant opposition efforts,he looks ready to go again...my $$$ are on Bryce Molder,he has been sniffing around without a breakthrough and the golf gods may finally give him a leg up this week, Daniel summerhays is another not to be discounted...Senior British open im going to spec Barry Lane and Stephen Dodd top 5,give the 'locals'a sniff...any thoughts?anybody?

2 answers to this question

You love chasing a bit of value Gruff:) I'm a multi taker as a few on here know so the only time I go a bit wide is a Top 10 usually. Molder and Danny Lee would be pretty good value at @ 6's. I can see Day bouncing back to take this one out. Seniors......sticking with the favored 3 in Monty, Langer and Jimenez (was in good nick at Royal Troon). The "stars aligned" last week with my favorite male/female players winningB) Great having this back on Sky TV....bit scratchy getting up for work Fridays and Mondays though:D