RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Wood & Edge

Great to see the Gary Edge and Chris Wood score another win with their nondescript bred galloper Wooden Edge at Te Rapa yesterday making it two wins from two starts now. The win gave Chris a double for the day after earlier winning with Pacorus, so well done Chris.

And good to see Gary Edge back in the winner's circle. A real character and champion bloke.

Hope there are a few more wins to come boys.   

Wooden Edge never stood a chance with the Purdon (sorry Latta) team there to send a sacrificial challenger to attack the whole way--in retrospect Gatu should have been alert to the likely scenario and ridden more conservatively. What say you Chris?

My fault Chev, I was worried about getting blocked in, so I instructed Viktoria to go forward, not thinking that something wouldn't go around and we could have taken a sit. Wanted to lug out as well. Still a big baby, and I will check him over thoroughly over the next few days. 

I do think there was a sacrificial lamb out there that did its job though!

3 minutes ago, Chris Wood said:

My fault Chev, I was worried about getting blocked in, so I instructed Viktoria to go forward, not thinking that something wouldn't go around and we could have taken a sit. Wanted to lug out as well. Still a big baby, and I will check him over thoroughly over the next few days. 

You are right there Chris....still didn't win them the race though did it....Karma right there....;)

2 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

Big credit to the job you have done Chris and big ups for coming on here and being honest and not taking offense when someone asks a question.