RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Regman

Another positive

I heard that B.Lesnar had taken up a trainers licence and some bloke straight outta south Auckland wasn't happy that he took a few horses off him and massively improved them. Subsequently he has spat the dummy, registered on Racecafe as Regman, and started spreading ruhmours about Lesnar after he got shown up. For those that don't know what a Ruhmour is, it's basically a rumour spread by a someone who failed 3rd form English and is therefore illiterate.

49 minutes ago, Regman said:

Come say that to my face grant far from broke buddy I think u go under that banner cheat!

^^^^

think your a little off track

The reason you have so many enimies up there (and trust me you do) is because all you ever do is go around bagging people and spreading rumours. Now for someone that isn't a horsemans asshole and has never accomplished anything in the game you should keep your bullshit to yourselves 

thinking I'm lying? I dare you to walk into any one of the Franklin trainers barns and try to have a convo with them.... 

Maybe if you weren't always trying to cut people down and running your mouth off on rumours. Especially when you can't even spell rumour properly.

now I suggest u rectify/ delete your original post that you wrote or you are going to open a whole can of worms that you don't want opened.

Trust Me

51 minutes ago, Alittlebitofknowledge said:

Yep your way of track

U been flogging food off trainers latley cheat or are they on to u now scumbag dnt give a stuff wat half those guys say some are as bad as u bring it on yr threats are frightening me whimp!!!!!

Jeez you are high an mighty for a man who leaves his kids in the car for hours while he's in the TAB. Yes several people have talked about seeing you do this.

You have just proved everyone's points. The whole time you have been on here you have spread a rumour, and bagged/abused people an talked absolute rubbish, with no facts or evidence. 

You have admitted by just bagging them that you are dispised by every person on the franklin track. It's no wonder you got banned from the track.

anywho can't wait till I c you next. I introduce myself. You are going to get a hell of a shock as to who is standing in front ov you.

have nice day...... Home alone again tonight are we? 

1 hour ago, Regman said:

Second clue Hayden sefonte go crawl back under the rock u crawled out from

Oh dear what have I done. Hahahaha. 

Settle down kids. This post was about someone trying to start a bit of rubbish up by suggesting a well known Franklin trainer may or may not have a positive coming up. 

Name the bloke and face the consequences if you are wrong or preferably don't say anything and let justice take care of it.

this topic has gone far off track and we don't need the person threats/attacks on here

Regman if you come on here and state a rumour back it up with facts

I will be on the track tomorrow at Franklin so feel free to hang over the fence and yell out the trainer with a suppose positive

Regman may or may not be right but we will never know anytime soon due to the RIU policy of keeping everything a big secret when it comes to announcing positives.    Their policy while clearly an attempt to limit any negative publicity, only leads to the    conclusion that there is something unsavory going on in this industry which is best kept out of the publics eyes.  

5 hours ago, what a post said:

Maybe we need them to take over the RIU?   Apparently that  amish mafia shows all scripted.

Oh i thought they really did exsist, just like bigfoot, but thats another story. Lebanon levi for the riu, he would take care of business, but would want a big slice of the profits. May go broke.