RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sloy boy

Little Mother R.I.P

Hi Everybody

It's with great sadness that I have to tell you all that our beloved "Little Mother" passed away this morning in a car accident.  Barbara was taking her for a drive, which she loved, when another car t-boned them killing her almost instantly.  Barbara and her niece are bruised but ok.  We are all devastated that our little champ and family member had to go this way.

RIP LITTLE MOTHER 264.JPG

130.JPG

266.JPG

254.JPG

Hi Gordon,She was a Champ,and I had the thrill of catching her a few times when Brendon travelled her to Manukau.But the greatest Memory was when your team brought her to celebrate NZ Cup Victory 2011 next day @ Sefton Anglers Arms..sure she was treated like A Queen by your family in retirement. Treasure your memories.. Pilli.

That is such sad news.

I well remember that night before the NZ Cup at Bill's Bar in Lincoln Road where the connections of the finalists in the Cup and the Galaxy were being entertained. It was bucketing down. We were so pleased to meet Little Mother's owners and talk about one of the greatest greyhounds to grace our tracks.

Everything worked out splendidly for the champ and she was a thoroughly deserving winner.

I know I speak for all at the Christchurch Greyhound Racing Club when I say, Thank you for the memories.

Mr Meticulous sends his sympathy. Little Mother gave him the greatest moment of his career.  It was also a privilege to run second to her 5 times. Little Mother was a Super Star.  I doubt we will ever see the likes of her ever again.  She had a wonderful team behind her.  This is so very sad. We are glad her family members were not seriously injured.