RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Cube's advice on how to be a successful owner

On ‎6‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:02 PM, Cubes said:

#1.....Never get involved in ownership in the 1st place , and then you might come out close to break-even

#2....Get a horse that wins a Group 1 or somesuch , or otherwise you are pretty much screwed

Cubes and Out

Cubes doesn't want to inseminate that ownership is a bad thingy .........'cause not everything is financial in life , and there are great joys in ownership when the winningness comes around that outweigh any money stuff .

Cubatory just seems to be waiting a while betwist drinks so to speak.......

23 hours ago, Cubes said:

Cubes doesn't want to inseminate that ownership is a bad thingy .........'cause not everything is financial in life , and there are great joys in ownership when the winningness comes around that outweigh any money stuff .

Cubatory just seems to be waiting a while betwist drinks so to speak.......

Hey Cubes we are a bit the same. About 3 years a go we won 7 races over a year and a half with 3 different horse and we used to joke this is easy (we new it wasn't and to enjoyed it while it was happening).

We are currently in 3 different horses for zilch, there have been many issues but we are optimists :-), gota be hehe

Many are called few are chosen, certainly a tough road to hoe, racing  horses is thwart with disaster, so many pit falls, a credit to just get one to the races these and days, but must be a huge buzz to get a winner, certainly not for the faint hearted.Its very addictive and gets in your blood, owners must be looked after, and seem to be dropping off numbers wise, there has been sum good suggestions on this thread from people that have been in the industry for a long time, but alas they will fall on deaf ears from our industry leaders.It would be a tragedy to lose this industry that we all love.

barryb...

The people I have described as low-life scum are exactly as I have described them. If you spent five minutes walking in my shoes, you would come to exactly the same conclusion. The same applies to anybody who agrees with "barryb" comments.

All the best.

Ashoka

PS Actually, on reflection, "low-life scum" is too mild to accurately depict the reality...

19 hours ago, Ashoka said:

The same applies to anybody who agrees with "barryb" comments.

I might be missing something here Ashoka - so you're saying that if you agree with Barryb, that it's a bit harsh to describe those that run the country as "low life scum", then you are also low life scum?

I agree with Barry's comments. I wasn't a fan of the last mob, and anyone that seeks power is not to be trusted, but I wouldn't describe any current politician of either side as such.

Catalano...

I'm saying that  "barryb" is wrong in his comments and that anybody who thinks as "barryb" does is also incorrect.

I am not saying that those who agree with "barryb" are as I have described those who run our country and our racing industry. I was one of those until I started to fight the defrauding of my employer. The manner in which I have been persecuted will not be believed by anyone other than a person who has received the same kind of treatment. I know this because I know that if someone came to me and told me that what has, and is, being done to me was being done to them, I would not believe them. I would gently encourage them to visit the local mental health service at our public hospital. What our country has become only becomes apparent when you start looking into things that you are not suppossed to look into. I have posted openly about the fact that our judiciary is massively corrupt. I have posted openly that those running the racing industry are massively corrupt. I called a police detective corrupt twice in two seperate appearances in open court. The police have never asked why I called their detective corrupt and that detective continued to "investigate" me. That person was, then, a detective constable. That person has since been promoted to detective. The, then associate, High Court Judge who manifestly corruptly put my employer into liquidation is now a full High Court Judge assisgned to the Christchurch area, as I have previously stated on this Forum.

The reason that I am not taken to task for deriding those who I deride is because those individuals know who they are and that I am telling the absolute truth. If they attempt to take me to task for telling the truth, the media might be put in the position of having to report what they, currently, are happy to cover up.

I stand by everything that I have said, as I always have and always will.

All the best.

Ashoka

58 minutes ago, Midget said:

Ashoka if it's of any comfort I once read that 98.73% of all inmates on death row are innocent too, according to the inmates themselves, or their mothers.

Just as an aside about 6 or 7 years ago ,some law students of one of the big universitys done a study and investigative search on the evidence of 6 alleged murderers on death row and found enough proof that 2 were innocent and had been wrongly convicted.Naturally they were exonerated and pardoned but quite scary to think that innocent people are to this day maybe being executed.

On 7/07/2016 at 5:12 PM, Ashoka said:

Cubes...

You will be back...you know it and I know it.

No matter how badly the low-life scum who currently run our country and our industry continue to behave, we will see them out or die trying.

Head up...have a drink, then have several for me...cheers!

All the best.

Ashoka

Bit strong Ashoka  please do not abuse people on this site  the people who run the country are like you  FANTASTIC