RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

6 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Tonight's wanganui dogs

50cent poker 5 win & $4.50 place all up

race 2 dog 7 ka pai

Race 3 dogs 2&7 chai latte/cawbourne gonna

Race 4 dog 1 Vito Baxter

Race 6 dog 10 smash alleged

Race 7 dog 6 cawbourne foxy

Poor effort sorry guys and gal getting 1 out of 5 winners

McCook clan bets

204-Maid of Steel 8

207-1 Xiong Feng

$40 multi to win $880

$40 WIN Auckland race number 6 Pacquiao Auckland race 8

$2q 6/-3-9-10-13-17

NP race 3 number 5 Beauty’s Rose win $20

Meeting 11 race 4 Rosa Carolina horse 4 $20 win

Bluewater

$180 final field auckland race 2 horse 4 Pecorus to win $$756

TOTAL AFTER WEEK 11 = $4758.90 ($264.30 PER SHARE)

Well that was another awesome weekend netting $832 thanks to an awesome effort from Bryce and a supporting role by Sarah. I knew I was in trouble with Maid of Steel when heard Tony Pike on the radio " if she didnt need the miles in her legs I wouldnt be starting her on such a heavy track"

So onto next week and we have had a slight change with Cubes swapping weeks with Tom so be the Cubinator & Sir G to add to the growing balance. We are off on a family holiday to CHCH next week for Izzy's first birthday ( Yes where has the last year gone to!!!!!) so each punter will be placing their own bets and posting on here and I will update on here on my return on Monday.

Everyone have a great week and here's hoping Canterbury puts on the good weather for us. Also a big Happy Birthday to Vanturk hope the family spoiled you.

2 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

TOTAL AFTER WEEK 11 = $4758.90 ($264.30 PER SHARE)

Well that was another awesome weekend netting $832 thanks to an awesome effort from Bryce and a supporting role by Sarah. I knew I was in trouble with Maid of Steel when heard Tony Pike on the radio " if she didnt need the miles in her legs I wouldnt be starting her on such a heavy track"

So onto next week and we have had a slight change with Cubes swapping weeks with Tom so be the Cubinator & Sir G to add to the growing balance. We are off on a family holiday to CHCH next week for Izzy's first birthday ( Yes where has the last year gone to!!!!!) so each punter will be placing their own bets and posting on here and I will update on here on my return on Monday.

Everyone have a great week and here's hoping Canterbury puts on the good weather for us. Also a big Happy Birthday to Vanturk hope the family spoiled you.

Jason if you feel like stop off at Ashburton i would love to shout for you and Sarah in some way.And of course your kids.message me if you think you get time nd i will give you my ph number

20 minutes ago, richie said:

Jason if you feel like stop off at Ashburton i would love to shout for you and Sarah in some way.And of course your kids.message me if you think you get time nd i will give you my ph number

That is a nice offer will see how we are for time on the way home on the Sunday but I will message you either way