RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

22 hours ago, turny said:

Hi Team

Ricccarton tomorrow

All $20 win bets

Race1 Ngario

Race 3 Lincoln Bay

Race 4 Master Karsten

Race 9 North and South

Race 11 Hungry Eyes

$60 Win Multi all horses Any 3

Melbourne $20 win bet

Race 6 Horse 8 Gun Case

Enjoy and may they handle the Riccarton Park "mud"

Jase any scratchings, increase the bets on those that start.

Tom

All bets on good luck

Multi to win around 21k

Very unlucky at Melbourne second horse paying around the same as the winner and was  12k result. Still good going today and some pleasure to watch which is one of the aims.  Also does show the difference with the boxed multis as 4 out of 5 would have netted over $1000 I reckon and 6 out of 7 would of been at least $400 so if we crack one we are up for  a great pay day

1 hour ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Very unlucky at Melbourne second horse paying around the same as the winner and was  12k result. Still good going today and some pleasure to watch which is one of the aims.  Also does show the difference with the boxed multis as 4 out of 5 would have netted over $1000 I reckon and 6 out of 7 would of been at least $400 so if we crack one we are up for  a great pay day

Love your enthusiasm Jason and that is why i wanted to join this punters club.Even if we dont make money we still have fun .

TOTAL AFTER WEEK 4 = $1181.30 ($65.60 PER SHARE)

well that was a very good week getting $525.80 oh so close to a larger collect but we are patient and our day will come. So now the wheels are turning lets keep them rolling with Sir G & Moosey to weave their magic next week.

Hope everyone has a great week, this time next week we will hopefully know if we are having a boy or if I will be only a producer of girls ( for those who do not know I have 3 children so far and they are all girls!!!)

Keep warm and safe.