RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Swoopa

Euros 2016

Cracking header he scored though Globe....what a jump...no doubting his ability and would be nice to see them win something, they have been perennial underachievers for years now. France might just have too much for them unfortunately.

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Cracking header he scored though Globe....what a jump...no doubting his ability and would be nice to see them win something, they have been perennial underachievers for years now. France might just have too much for them unfortunately.

Yes, there is no doubting his skill as one of the worlds leading players, but I would lump him in with such names as Mayweather, Hamilton, as complete plonkers and right up themselves to the point of arrogance. 

I hope the French rout them personally. The level of footballing skill  is wonderfull to watch. 

Good on the little guys and underdogs ,but Ronaldo you arrogant prick in an after match interview saying "but I deserved it". The most over hyped/over paid footballer on the planet,with not an ounce of humility. And yes I know ,that Latin temperament makes them cry babys and over emotional, but  Messi has to be the greatest player in my lifetime of following football since the mid sixtys, an absolute genius.

23 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Good on the little guys and underdogs ,but Ronaldo you arrogant prick in an after match interview saying "but I deserved it". The most over hyped/over paid footballer on the planet,with not an ounce of humility. And yes I know ,that Latin temperament makes them cry babys and over emotional, but  Messi has to be the greatest player in my lifetime of following football since the mid sixtys, an absolute genius.

Messi might be lucky not to be in the Prison XI after that multi million tax rort....won't happen of course, protected species.

27 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Messi might be lucky not to be in the Prison XI after that multi million tax rort....won't happen of course, protected species.

Forget the incidentals , for mine he is a footballing genius. Up there or above the likes of, Pele, Cryuff, Beckenbauer, Maradonna, etc. The sort of player that gives you goose bumps when you watch him play, the Ali or Jordan of the footballing world.