RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Aaron Bidlake

A spare couple of minutes anyone

I'm currently doing a business management course and right now we are doing market research. If anyone has a spare couple of minutes can you please  do me a mighty favor and tick a few boxes. Just click on the following link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1_VJLhSPTl_1OqBCh5-1hKH2qM6si8b5x3V83IaLxEwo/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you, Aaron

I've done this Aaron. In consideration of our time, it would be great if you would share your findings here.

On another note, while I was happy to complete the survey regardless, I'm surprised that there seem to be no human ethics statements here with respect to privacy, confidentiality etc. With my research hat on, I couldn't do what you have without such approval and I wonder how the institution you are engaged with addresses that when they are encouraging or requiring you to engage in this research?

Hi Leggy,

that question if miles above my head, have sent it through to the tutor and she will look into it as even she said in all the years she has done these studies that query hasn't arisen. She does however think there there is something in place for students that can allow them to do surveys. 

I am am more than happy to share the results, even last night when only about 40 people had answered there were a few answers that had surprised me. 

1 hour ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

Hi Leggy,

that question if miles above my head, have sent it through to the tutor and she will look into it as even she said in all the years she has done these studies that query hasn't arisen. She does however think there there is something in place for students that can allow them to do surveys. 

I am am more than happy to share the results, even last night when only about 40 people had answered there were a few answers that had surprised me. 

All good Aaron and no biggie. Hope we all learn something interesting.