RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
come on ref

absinthe minded

IDT it has much to do with whether the dogs sound or not

he's breaking rules and an investigation should be opened up into why this seems to happen with the same trainer

againn on Sunday again, the same trainer scratched two dogs to let subic bay in who went onto win the race. 

44 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

he's breaking rules and an investigation should be opened up into why this seems to happen with the same trainer

againn on Sunday again, the same trainer scratched two dogs to let subic bay in who went onto win the race. 

Stop stirring you have no proof of what you say... please don't start this again.

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Stop stirring you have no proof of what you say... please don't start this again.

I'm not stirring. I'm asking questions. Its not the first time either scenario has happened either. I'm sure many people wonder why this happens a lot and without question scooby.

I'm sorry if my comments have caused trouble but I think situations like this need to be sorted and answered for

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

14 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

I'm not stirring. I'm asking questions. Its not the first time either scenario has happened either. I'm sure many people wonder why this happens a lot and without question scooby.

I'm sorry if my comments have caused trouble but I think situations like this need to be sorted and answered for

Sorry what was the question you asked in the first post I quoted from you? Doesn't look like a question to me, looks like an allegation... 

16 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

Sorry what was the question you asked in the first post I quoted from you? Doesn't look like a question to me, looks like an allegation... 

It was meant as a question sorry, just badly worded XD, but It does need to be answered when the same things happen time and time again without question. Why are situation s like this ignored? And I surely can't be the only one asking the same things

2 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

You are accusing him, you have NO proof of what you say... maybe a little of the green eyed monster???

36 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You are accusing him, you have NO proof of what you say... maybe a little of the green eyed monster???

scooby, I believe this is a valid question. The race in question at Auckland, race 11 won by the 2nd reserve Subic Bay, trained by Lisa Ahern, gained a start after three dogs were scratched. No.1 Ritza Roman trainer Matt Roberts, and No.s 3 Thunderation and 9 (1st reserve) Wild Effective, both trained by Lisa Ahern. In the stipes report for the meeting it states that No.1 received a 10 day stand down but now mention of any reason or penalty for the scratching of Thunderation. The 9 dog is allowed to be withdrawn under the 100km rule without penalty. Yes this does not provide "proof" but certainly provides substance to many "questions".

40 minutes ago, JETSUN said:

scooby, I believe this is a valid question. The race in question at Auckland, race 11 won by the 2nd reserve Subic Bay, trained by Lisa Ahern, gained a start after three dogs were scratched. No.1 Ritza Roman trainer Matt Roberts, and No.s 3 Thunderation and 9 (1st reserve) Wild Effective, both trained by Lisa Ahern. In the stipes report for the meeting it states that No.1 received a 10 day stand down but now mention of any reason or penalty for the scratching of Thunderation. The 9 dog is allowed to be withdrawn under the 100km rule without penalty. Yes this does not provide "proof" but certainly provides substance to many "questions".

SEDGEBROOK BABE, THUNDERATION, NERO and EFFECTIVE POWER jostled together soon after the start and lost momentum. EFFECTIVE POWER then shifted in a short distance further on and checked THUNDERATION which lost four lengths and went back to last. THUNDERATION was referred to the Vet for assessment at the Handlers request and found to have a torn toe quick.

Thunderation Rule 81.1 from 03 Jun 2016 to 07 Jun 2016

12 hours ago, GONSTA said:

SEDGEBROOK BABE, THUNDERATION, NERO and EFFECTIVE POWER jostled together soon after the start and lost momentum. EFFECTIVE POWER then shifted in a short distance further on and checked THUNDERATION which lost four lengths and went back to last. THUNDERATION was referred to the Vet for assessment at the Handlers request and found to have a torn toe quick.

Thunderation Rule 81.1 from 03 Jun 2016 to 07 Jun 2016

Hi GONSTA, thanks for this. In the past the stipe's report used to include the reason for a scratching, especially when stood down at a previous meeting.

If Subic bay had been beaten would anyone be saying anything ? People just stiring to make themselves feel better. As a punter I like betting on the best dog in the race, he was the best dog in the field and won well . Everyone out there had the chance to back him. People you can not knock a trainer that doesn't start there dog clearly the dog had an injurie that was picked up and fixed before the final . I'd say well done 

1 hour ago, I know said:

If Subic bay had been beaten would anyone be saying anything ? People just stiring to make themselves feel better. As a punter I like betting on the best dog in the race, he was the best dog in the field and won well . Everyone out there had the chance to back him. People you can not knock a trainer that doesn't start there dog clearly the dog had an injurie that was picked up and fixed before the final . I'd say well done 

Geez don't praise anyone in here its not allowed all you are allowed to do is cast aspersions as to someones credibility rather than say well done and all get along. Jealousy is an evil thing.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Geez don't praise anyone in here its not allowed all you are allowed to do is cast aspersions as to someones credibility rather than say well done and all get along. Jealousy is an evil thing.

So you have found the answer to what you consider negativity on this forum?   Again.   Yes jealousy is negative, but Scooby you play that card all the time.    

45 minutes ago, what a post said:

So you have found the answer to what you consider negativity on this forum?   Again.   Yes jealousy is negative, but Scooby you play that card all the time.    

Think what you like but it is very true in this particular forum... if there was not the constant sniping nothing would be posted. it seems a little success means only one thing cheating.., what a joke... and you are entitled to your opinions which i consider wrong... how bout you try managing the site for a while... 2nd thoughts scrub that...I don't even know who you are...LOL

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Think what you like but it is very true in this particular forum... if there was not the constant sniping nothing would be posted. it seems a little success means only one thing cheating.., what a joke... and you are entitled to your opinions which i consider wrong... how bout you try managing the site for a while... 2nd thoughts scrub that...I don't even know who you are...LOL

Well if everyone in our industry was honest, there would be no need for any of this and as soon as you ask questions surrounding these situation s, you get told your jealous or a shit stirrer

I have no issues with the fact subic bay won on Sunday or that absinthe minded ran second on monday as they were some of the best dogs on the night, what I do have issues with however is how these same reoccurring scenarios are over looked with no questions asked by anybody (and it is only a select few people whom seem to find themselves in these reoccurring scenarios). But what do I know, what's the point of asking these questions if everyone in the industry just seems to want to turn a blind eye to it all as that worked brilliantly over in Australian greyhound's

I'd also ask if the connections did not want absinthe minded racing between the heats and final, why take the risk and nom them in the first place? I didn't see any other dog in the field in on friday

10 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

Well if everyone in our industry was honest, there would be no need for any of this and as soon as you ask questions surrounding these situation s, you get told your jealous or a shit stirrer

I have no issues with the fact subic bay won on Sunday or that absinthe minded ran second on monday as they were some of the best dogs on the night, what I do have issues with however is how these same reoccurring scenarios are over looked with no questions asked by anybody (and it is only a select few people whom seem to find themselves in these reoccurring scenarios). 

I'd also ask if the connections did not want absinthe minded racing between the heats and final, why take the risk and nom them in the first place? I didn't see any other dog in the field in on friday

You talk nonsense you accused the guy of cheating... its in black and white... 

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You talk nonsense you accused the guy of cheating... its in black and white... 

Im just simply asking questions, I admit i did not know thunderation was scratched on Friday, that was my mistake, that is all I will say on this topic as my opinions are obviously not the popular ones

1 minute ago, alltheway!!! said:

Im just simply asking questions, I admit i did not know thunderation was scratched on Friday, that was my mistake, but that is all I will say on this topic as my opinions are obviously not the popular ones

This is asking questions??? Rubbish..... this is accusing.

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

This is asking questions??? Rubbish..... this is accusing.

I did say that I worded it rather badly if you look up, it was meant as more of a question/opinion which turned into more of a statement, (And I was obviously wrong as the dog had been in fact stood down on Friday which I did not know), english isnt my strong suit sorry. I can change it if you want scooby but I don't see the point really as I'm done with this topic.