RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dopey

Sacred Elixir

Pedigree of Pour Moi's other stakes winner  Only Mine.    (Northern Hemisphere)

When spending large amounts of money on service fees, to get the biggest bang for your buck, (or to bring the stallion to his knees , or as some would say.... to make the till ring )  I would be looking closely at what is on the male line of your mare, not just the first dam but also the subsequent dams,  And then look at how that fits with the stallion.  

only mine.jpg

On 28 May 2016 at 9:13 PM, Dopey said:

Such a great run today I looked at Sacred Elixir's pedigree, from Horlicks family, clearly a horse on the rise. 

1600m Two year old group one's (current target) aside this Pour Moi must be a Derby horse in the future.

I've attached his pedigree for comment.

im a big fan. 

image.png

Obviously a Guineas horse as well, all class. 

On 6/14/2016 at 4:34 PM, Dopey said:

Stud fee for Pour Moi confirmed

The recent announcement from Windsor Park Stud that exciting young sire Pour Moi will return to their Cambridge farm for the 2016 breeding season was enhanced with his New Zealand bred two-year-old son Sacred Elixir brilliantly winning the $600,000 Gr.1 J.J Atkins Stakes (1600m) at Eagle Farm last Saturday.

Sacred Elixir's performance did not go unnoticed by renowned studmaster Sir Patrick Hogan who commented:

"To me that two-year-old (Sacred Elixir) has quality stayer written all over him. With the remarkable season that Tavistock has had and now another son of Montjeu in Pour Moi producing such a smart individual, I believe both stallions have a major role to play in shaping our future staying progeny. "

Sacred Elixir is from the first Southern Hemisphere crop of his Gr.1 Epsom Derby winning sire Pour Moi, who now leads the First Season Sire's table in Australia.

Windsor Park has enjoyed great success standing Derby winning stallions like Pour Moi's sire Montjeu as well as High Chaparral, who was also an English Derby winner bred on the same Sadler's Wells/Darshaan cross as Pour Moi.

Pour Moi's yearlings sold to $360,000 at Karaka earlier this year and his 2016 service fee has been set at $17,500 plus GST.

end.

Great win 

bring on the derby now