RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Matt Cross

Now first of all i'm not meaning nor wanting this to turn into a Trevor Wilkes bashing opportunity.But i've just watched the last couple of races from Addington,and how easy is it too listen to Matt's calls.I don't follow the pups as closely as i used too..but if this is his first foray into commentating the dogs then in my opinion he is doing a very good job.He's a very talented caller,and if we are ever to lose Mark Mc(hope not) then we have a very talented caller that can step into the role.

Awesome coverage from Addington tonight good to see trackside have some youth to carry it through. Matt and Andy worked well together tonight and then Matt Gardiner in the CD hope trackside boss stand up and take notice and harness the talent of these 3 and help them strive to the heights they deserve. 

On May 26, 2016 at 6:56 PM, GONSTA said:

He's so good. Loving his calls and even with the age difference it seems he knows more about dogs than Trev ever will. Hope your listening Trev and realise IT'S TIME!!

Yes agree 100%. First bet I've had at addington for years that I knew I wouldn't see on tv as dont bet on races that Wilks commentates on that I can't watch as you never know where or how your dog is going unless he tipped it.