RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grant R

Affordable Racing thats fun

I have interests in a number of horses that are racing and or getting prepared to race and i also breed a couple as well, however I am having a blast at the moment with a syndicate i only have 1% in and was the brainchild of Richardson racing Stables the His and Hers syndicates pitting the ladies versus the men . Its a affordable way of having ownership of a horse and attracting new people to the industry . About 2 1/2 years ago Richie and Rochelle purchased two yearlings from the Karaka sales with a budget of 15k each and syndicated them out for the cost they paid for them with a fixed monthly cost which included training , vet ,transport , nominations etc . It has been a blast with Eprouvez going beyond expectations and winning a couple and placing in others and to be honest could go on with it a bit as a 4 year old . the ladies horse Hashtagfabulous didn't fare as well and was retired however The Richardson's transferred the ladies to 2 other horses A Redwood Gelding and Darci brahma Gelding who are in work as we speak . There was no extra cost associated with this transfer . What it has done is generated approximately 160 people to racing, I'm not saying everyone is new to racing but a great percentage are and having a blast as you can see when the camera pans to stands and sees the many owners of these horses there . 

A big part of this is the interaction between the teams mainly on social media a bloody lot of borax thrown and given but in the end of it it comes down to a great idea by the Richardson's and there team .

53 minutes ago, hesi said:

Very innovative, and shows if you come up with new ideas, there are ways forward in Racing, to introduce many new people to the thrills of racing a horse without huge cost.

I presume he would have some form of business software to handle the payments side.

There are many small businesses around that invoice and receive payment from, many more that 160 customers.

Everyone has a direct debit set up so its a matter of just checking the statement nice and easy set figure a month