RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jess

Otaki Track

Great to see Otaki track holding up well to what I believe has been a series of deluges in the Manawatu-Horowhenua area over the last several days.

NZTR site tells us it's a mere Slow 7 on nomination morning - with just 9mm rain overnight.  

Especially fortuitous given a meteorological site I looked at said nearby Levin had had nearly 20mm of rain overnight......

:ph34r:

Steady on Puha - there will be a slight delay ... apparently the sausage rolls have just been delivered to the office down there at NZTR HQ - wouldn't want their smoko to get cold now would we ...

What the hell was in those sausage rolls??  Things are updated now - track Slow 8 - horses have weights apportioned - whole meeting still showing as under nom.s not fields - and a bunch of 2-win horses in a 1200m maiden race ...

Gremlins??

34 minutes ago, jess said:

This Horowhenua crew likes their lie-ins I think Puha! - all NZ tracks with upcoming meetings updated now today except Otaki!

Jess, readings would have been done this morning for upcoming meetings with who have acceptances later on today .

With regard to Otaki who are racing tomorrow and with fields already out, a reading will be taken this afternoon and an update provided, with a final update first thing tomorrow morning. 

Thanks Ted.  I'd have thought it might have been helpful for trainers to have a reading published this morning but appreciate your explanation of the way tracks are currently updated.

Cheers, J