RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Catalano

Preakness Picks

14 minutes ago, Midget said:

I understand you guys are getting a feed off ESPN, but if you're not I'd point out that Exaggerator is now quite settled so ignore my earlier comments.

Yeahh was just going to say that. Looks like Mr. Chill. I think that earlier clip in the box may have been during the week and he was contending with media and tv cameras etc.

Sloppy track will suit my first pick as he won the Santa Anita Derby in similar conditions.

Also if you havn't got skytv ,you can catch the coverage on At The Races on crictv.com. They have many streams.

for Harness racing fans the $200,000 Battle of Lake Erie(Northfield Park) features 5 millionaire horses in the field including Jug winner Wiggle It Jiggle It, Foiled Again and Freaky Feet Pete. Can see this race at www.northfieldpark.com .It card is presently at race 4 . Race 11 is the feature race.

5 minutes ago, Swoopa said:

Well if the jock had ridden him like that in the Derby it may have been a different  result.Wha was with the ride on the favour???

yeah, not a good ride by the jockey on the favourite, got caught in a speed duel on a sloppy track

3 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

yeah, not a good ride by the jockey on the favourite, got caught in a speed duel on a sloppy track

Set the race up for a horse that needs speed on in the race.Not so super Mario!!