RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hashtag

Unfortunate names

Imagine how much grief these people copped along their life journey. What were their parents thinking..or not thinking? I'd be straight down to the courts for a name change.

Ben Dover

Mike Litoris

Jack Goff

Any other gems?

Albert Pujols Poo holes is a legend in the MLB. I've seen a few high profile sportsman with unfortunate names. There is often an appropriate historical background with peoples family name so I wonder what the story is with some people. There is a Sidebottom in the AFL and in English Cricket.  I know where the back bottom is...even know where the front bottom is but I have no idea where the side bottom is. Perhaps it's on the side? On the side of what? Ear? Left foot? :) 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/thanks-mom-and-dad?utm_term=.ul7JxXebn#.tcRAVD42N

4 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Albert Pujols Poo holes is a legend in the MLB. I've seen a few high profile sportsman with unfortunate names. There is often an appropriate historical background with peoples family name so I wonder what the story is with some people. There is a Sidebottom in the AFL and in English Cricket.  I know where the back bottom is...even know where the front bottom is but I have no idea where the side bottom is. Perhaps it's on the side? On the side of what? Ear? Left foot? :) 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/thanks-mom-and-dad?utm_term=.ul7JxXebn#.tcRAVD42N

I think it's similar to a front bum but when you look at it from the side. Mark Winterbottom races V8s he may be related to Ryan Sidebottom somewhere along the line. 

11 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Imagine how much grief these people copped along their life journey. What were their parents thinking..or not thinking? I'd be straight down to the courts for a name change.

Ben Dover

Mike Litoris

Jack Goff

Any other gems?

Alphonse Gabriel