RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Sweet Lovin'

I'm saying Gary Fredrikson seems to be the only trainer who can improve dogs that exit the Ahern/Cole kennels, he does a great job with the dogs he gets, maybe just a smaller kennel and more attention is sometimes all it takes.

1 hour ago, greyhoundlover said:

pointing out that the dogs with the fredricksons are Not in as high of grade as the dogs that ahern races every week in the top grade 

Have you seen the dogs Ahern races and the dogs Fredrickson races? Its hard to compare the two as trainers and I think this thread is ridiculous and stupid

3 hours ago, greyhoundlover said:

pointing out that the dogs with the fredricksons are Not in as high of grade as the dogs that ahern races every week in the top grade 

Pointing out that when you race 90+ dogs in a season, chances are you will probably have more dogs in every grade than most trainers do

Cripes - what's the purpose of the post - other than to stir?    Why is it so darn difficult to post something positive in this industry?  Don't say there is nothing to post - every week there are countless reasons why we should be celebrating.  And for those situations we can't - be constructive and back yourself up with hard and fast proof.

Who Knows told me, we should try another trainer, as our dogs were too good to be with us.

If I were Mr. Scooby I would put him/her on notice, as we do need more positive posts.

Talking about celebrating, my "Mouse" managed to produce 100 wins from her offspring. Very, very proud of her.  

33 minutes ago, modest mouse said:

Who Knows told me, we should try another trainer, as our dogs were too good to be with us.

If I were Mr. Scooby I would put him/her on notice, as we do need more positive posts.

Talking about celebrating, my "Mouse" managed to produce 100 wins from her offspring. Very, very proud of her.  

My geuss is who knows opinions are blinded by the loss of money