RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

WOW!!!

I have fallen out of love and become a little disillusioned with English football over the past few years, but this may have restored my faith a little, and I am a born and bred Manchester City fan who practically grew up on the terraces of Maine Road.

Simply stunning achievement, words fail me.

Steve.

26 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

WOW!!!

I have fallen out of love and become a little disillusioned with English football over the past few years, but this may have restored my faith a little, and I am a born and bred Manchester City fan who practically grew up on the terraces of Maine Road.

Simply stunning achievement, words fail me.

Steve.

Bad time for a Citeh fan to become disillusioned  Steve... big game for you lot in Europe. Good luck.

What a brilliant season... stuffing up the Norf London riff raff this morning after giving them hope at HT - priceless. How they finished with more than 8 men on the pitch I do not know. Hilarious how they lost their heads.

Well done Leicester & Claudio. Greatest football story ever

Always had a soft spot for Sunderland, since the Porterfield goal in 1973. Now have a mate who loves them so I'm supportin them to stay up this season.

One team I think will be a great bet to come straight back up are Aston Villa. However the smart chaps at the TAB have probably already worked that out and will have them at very narrow odds.

I wonder if the bookies will give 5000 -1 about any team in the Premier League next season??

21 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Burnley for starters Uriah......;)

I heard there was one woman in NZ (I think) who had $50 on Leicester at the start of the season. Why would she do that? You'd have said she had more money than sense. Now she's won $25,000. Talk about having the last laugh.

I've had a look at 2016 -17 and Burnley are at 1000 - 1, along with about 7 other teams, (Inc Watford - Now what about Elton's team for a roughie??). No one higher than that. Leicester $31 to do the repeat.

want great quality jerseys go to bestcheapsoccer.com. they have the best soccer jerseys for really great deals.  their shipping is reliable gets to ur house as soon as possible 

Leicester's achievement will be good for English football....at least they have a few English players in the side....!

Watching Man City and Arsenal today...the number of English born players in both squads you could count on one hand.

I think Joe Hart was it for City. Arsenal had a few more.

And they wonder why the England team is rubbish........:lol:

20 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Leicester's achievement will be good for English football....at least they have a few English players in the side....!

Watching Man City and Arsenal today...the number of English born players in both squads you could count on one hand.

I think Joe Hart was it for City. Arsenal had a few more.

And they wonder why the England team is rubbish........:lol:

Hey c'mon - I reckon we will win the Euros !!

Mind you I want 5000/1B)