RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

NZ Futurity

5 hours ago, Lionking said:

True.But opawa Shackley looks the one from Kava Blu & Our Gypsy.

I think this bitch is one of the best we have seen for a while,doesn't seem to matter what box she draws.

Big call 

3 hours ago, lad27 said:

Box 1 for Zipping Jock, ill take that!

I better check the boot of my car lol talk about sh.t luck in group1 finals that's 5 this season without a descent draw that's right it's all done with strict scrutiny the box draws no favourites when pushing the switch lol 

57 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Now now Eagle, its only right that Australian bred dogs should be shoved to the outside. They tend to get in the way of the quality NZ breeds. Anyway you are only making up the numbers, Opawa Shackley has her name on this one.:D

Big call wouldn't want egg dripping lol good luck to all 

On 5/7/2016 at 8:47 AM, aquaman said:

Opawa Shackley, NZ bred bitch wins Futurity.

Nothing to chear about. One nz bred dog in the final when the heats were dominated by them. Should be a cracker though, never been much of a fan of the dog but top prosecutor just keeps proving me wrong and with the splits he ran last week (which were phenomenal being as quick as the likes of caw crouch, brick and nangar star at their beat early and his run home being as good as dyna vikkers) will be hard to beat in the final, the only question being box draw. I think there won't be more than a head between opawa shackley and top prosecutor in the final and I'll chuck kava blue in for third