RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jess

Ongoing attacks force horse trainers out of business

Numerous horses have had needles in joints .tendons  . fetlocks , knees . hocks and pectoral muscles ,  apart from the ones which have been sliced either in paddocks or boxes .

Appearance of similar patches of hair missing from various parts of their bodies in conjunction with hair shaven in what appears to be a standard cover rub . Difference being that these patches have not been directly in line with the covers and in these instances have grown back without remedial assistance or changing covers etc .

On the other hand horses have had similar impact injuries to heads and legs , some while they have been poulticed and kept in confinement due to the tendon injuries which they sustained. Some of those horses had displayed needle marks , serum or the crustation  of serum at the injury site .

Multiple covers slashed with clearly indentifiable cuts and sliced back legs straps as well as ballcocks being ripped out of troughs , outrigger galvanised electric fence wire cut etc ... the never ending list.

Why hasn't anyone been caught ? Torch lights were seen  on one of the stable cameras shining from the outside in, on several occasions but were not there by the time I got to the stables . No street lights here and I can't see through walls .

A sweeping beam of infra red light panning the interior of the stable was caught on our stable camera

Transmitting device not found

. Identified at a later date as a form of motion detector surveillance ( optical bug ). Video Sighted by detective who identified the beam claiming not police .Sighted by another investigative source who identified VCR as surveillance . 

2 more cameras put in stables complete with VCR recorders which were hidden in a clothes dryer .

Clothes dryer had doors taped shut and dryer hidden under piles of towels etc draped over . Cameras were hidden . 

Stable sliding door chained and padlocked and left for the night .

Next morning stable still locked but dryer door wide open , tapes across dryer  door broken and both VCR's turned off . Other camera sabotaged with cable cut .

Back to the question , what's going on ?  Why all the injections , why all the attention to joints tendons  , pectoral odemas . Got to be drugs ?

12 years ago had info of that nature but there was a refusal to supply origin of info . Also told there would be property damage and an indirect tap on our finances . Instructed to get rid of the horses , put the pets down , water blast the house , put a for sale sign up and disappear as I had apparently pissed some high profile person off and the there would be a continuation of problems as long as I lived here .

Heard the same thing from another unrelated party several months prior . No names were given but what was said to happen has happened .

Might be some form of rogue venture . Time will tell . 

Ahhh Matamata racing, so much controversy, so little accountability. Living here I see and hear some s**t and none of it is a surprize, you become desensitized to it all as it all goes unreported by douches like Dennis Ryan who should show a bit more integrity

2 hours ago, integrity said:

Numerous horses have had needles in joints .tendons  . fetlocks , knees . hocks and pectoral muscles ,  apart from the ones which have been sliced either in paddocks or boxes .

Appearance of similar patches of hair missing from various parts of their bodies in conjunction with hair shaven in what appears to be a standard cover rub . Difference being that these patches have not been directly in line with the covers and in these instances have grown back without remedial assistance or changing covers etc .

On the other hand horses have had similar impact injuries to heads and legs , some while they have been poulticed and kept in confinement due to the tendon injuries which they sustained. Some of those horses had displayed needle marks , serum or the crustation  of serum at the injury site .

Multiple covers slashed with clearly indentifiable cuts and sliced back legs straps as well as ballcocks being ripped out of troughs , outrigger galvanised electric fence wire cut etc ... the never ending list.

Why hasn't anyone been caught ? Torch lights were seen  on one of the stable cameras shining from the outside in, on several occasions but were not there by the time I got to the stables . No street lights here and I can't see through walls .

A sweeping beam of infra red light panning the interior of the stable was caught on our stable camera

Transmitting device not found

. Identified at a later date as a form of motion detector surveillance ( optical bug ). Video Sighted by detective who identified the beam claiming not police .Sighted by another investigative source who identified VCR as surveillance . 

2 more cameras put in stables complete with VCR recorders which were hidden in a clothes dryer .

Clothes dryer had doors taped shut and dryer hidden under piles of towels etc draped over . Cameras were hidden . 

Stable sliding door chained and padlocked and left for the night .

Next morning stable still locked but dryer door wide open , tapes across dryer  door broken and both VCR's turned off . Other camera sabotaged with cable cut .

Back to the question , what's going on ?  Why all the injections , why all the attention to joints tendons  , pectoral odemas . Got to be drugs ?

12 years ago had info of that nature but there was a refusal to supply origin of info . Also told there would be property damage and an indirect tap on our finances . Instructed to get rid of the horses , put the pets down , water blast the house , put a for sale sign up and disappear as I had apparently pissed some high profile person off and the there would be a continuation of problems as long as I lived here .

Heard the same thing from another unrelated party several months prior . No names were given but what was said to happen has happened .

Might be some form of rogue venture . Time will tell . 

Jonathan     glad  you got this    in  the  open,   these     lowlifes  been known   for sometime  justice will come 

22 minutes ago, kakama said:

How on earth has all this been kept quiet out of the media? 

Needs a full enquiry.

what  job  does matamata pres  do   

God what a bloody outfit. Easy fixed. NAME allocated stalls at training centre. If the "Kids" cant sort their toys out SORT IT OUT FOR THEM.

This happens at races as well, these Ego charged idiots abuse people they think are inferior to them with terrible abusive language for all to hear.

Time to get tough RIU, grow some...

4 minutes ago, gubellini said:

trakdap so true. Usually these incidents are handbags at five paces sort of stuff but this Matamata incident goes WAY beyond that.

I don't care what the scenario is, anyone who kicks a man on the ground, especially in the head is a dog. Cowardly  pack of coward dogs.

3 minutes ago, Canelo said:

I don't care what the scenario is, anyone who kicks a man on the ground, especially in the head is a dog. Cowardly  pack of coward dogs.

Get your point but highly unfair to most dogs ... my Labrador has impeccable manners and is brave as you like ...

4 minutes ago, hesi said:

To the doubters, this cannot be treated with dismissive contempt Very effective ploy by those in the know to systematically discredit the man so his claims are seen as the ravings of a looney  

I ask the question again, why would someone go to such extraordinary lengths to concoct all this

It's all a big conspiracy to undermine the credibility of the Matamata thoroughbred fraternity hence Mr Ryan's neglect of reporting on the issue in the appropriate media channel (that which he is employed to provide information for). He should not let the reputations of any of his mates be tarnished by demented trouble makers and has done the right thing by not publicizing anything remotely controversial or shadowcasting upon the industry in this town. 

That was my thoughts when watching an episode of finding bigfoot, always having to justify to others  that they do exist. In all seriousness if this is straight up there is sum sick people out there, and need to be dealt with, the poor horses, to move on the only option, i wish them lluck.

Just now, gubellini said:

I feel sorry for the Matamata track employee who was ordered to hose away the blood from the gravel. I doubt if that task was in his Job Prescription.

It's classed as general housekeeping

It is ironic though that a few years ago when Jason Millar tested positive to meth following his first race win that a blatant smoke and mirrors campaign was launched by the club to not only discredit the jockey and his accounts of a drug culture but also make out it was stunned that there was drug use within the club even though it's a well known fact that when drug testing would be ordered that many of the riders and staff would jump the fences to avoid being tested. They put on a display as if they were waging a war on drugs yet the culture remains the same. In other words they can conceal what is kept under wraps by lack of reporting but when an incident happens that becomes public knowledge they protect the guilty to save the reputation of their club, insulating and enabling idiots to carry on doing what they do. There has been more than one incident but little if anything has been done to punish people within their system for wrongdoing.

51 minutes ago, gubellini said:

trakdap so true. Usually these incidents are handbags at five paces sort of stuff but this Matamata incident goes WAY beyond that.

This can still be easily sorted Gubes. The sort of people who act in this way are COWARDS and back down very easily when put under pressure. Believe me, as I have met a few in my time around the traps. Get tough on them and they will toe the line as they will not want to have trespass orders or their licences suspended.

41 minutes ago, trakdap said:

This can still be easily sorted Gubes. The sort of people who act in this way are COWARDS and back down very easily when put under pressure. Believe me, as I have met a few in my time around the traps. Get tough on them and they will toe the line as they will not want to have trespass orders or their licences suspended.

Trouble is - who will put pressure on them?  I'm not acquainted with the circumstances or the characters involved - but many here are implying that their peers are protecting them and the authorities are turning a blind eye ....

1 hour ago, jess said:

Trouble is - who will put pressure on them?  I'm not acquainted with the circumstances or the characters involved - but many here are implying that their peers are protecting them and the authorities are turning a blind eye ....

Well it is about time the RIU stepped up as I said before. They will have to start to  earn their keep. These Clowns seem to have been getting away with it for far to long.

They think they are untouchable. They are just DUMB and if the RIU let them get away with it they are DUMBER.