RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Huey

Cambridge Breeders Stakes

Why does this race always throw up such an interesting field?

Xtravagant

Battle Time

Barnaby

Untamed Diamond

Serious Satire

Hollywood Lass

Let Me Roar

First Serve

Koenigsegg One

Thats not the entire field but some,Helluva an interesting field.

Yes some decent fields , the 3yo mile is also a good race with Raghu & Vanilla Moon, not to mention the Travis which has a fair amount of up and commers in it. The unbeaten Lewis Carroll, Longchamp and Masabio later in the programme plenty to look forward to.

1 hour ago, Grant R said:

xtravagent gets fantastic draw and his what i class main competition are wallowing in Carpark I can see one horse race if he runs up to expectations

Uncanny run of luck with draws for him. bar the Guineas where he drew 13 but at Riccarton and of course with his ability to jump so quickly it wasn't a problem there.

Unless something goes up and puts pressure on him early in the race he will probably cruise along in front and try to kick clear turning in. That scenario will make him extremely hard to run down.  It is a shame that Let Me Roar, Hollywood Lass, Koenigsegg One etc have drawn the car park as you say.