RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Livingston yet again.

Thanks Tim for explaining what happened. How easy it is to think you know what went on when in fact you don't. I will be the first to admit I had made the wrong assessment initially but once explained it throws a different light on the issue and I appreciate you clearing the details up. Cheers and good luck with her. 

We would be the first to pull the pin if we had a dangerous horse. Jockey's and Track work riders are our life blood. Without them there is no racing industry.  I respect their courage and never cease to admire them. The talented ones, the battlers , they all deserve our respect. This is a dangerous sport . They put their  lives on the line every day. Rugby, Boxing, League participants  run a distant second in my view.

Tim thanks for your clarification of the situation regarding Livingston.I was the poster who wrote that she had reared backwards at Taupo on 30/12/15. I apologise if I was wrong but I quoted the Judicial report which stated:

Livingston reared as the start was effected flipping itself over backwards and briefly becoming cast.

For the record my name is Jim Flay and I live in Tauranga. I rode trackwork for 15 years. Currently have shares in five in Matamata.

I have just watched a replay of Livingston's Race at Taupo on 30/12/15 and I quote George Simon :

Livingston has reared up at the start and gone over backwards.

Tim nothing personal here. I have been a long time admirer of you and Margaret as Trainers and Margaret as a rider. Your son Morgan is an outstanding young auctioneer at Karaka. Best wishes to you all and I hope you can win a race with Livingston.