RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nasrullah

Sweynesse

Most will know that I am 'anything Zabeel 'so I like Sweynesse. Lonhro is currently sitting on 60 stakes winners.

Had to make my point many times for Zed against Indy King and Sweynesse showed a lot more speed in the races I have watched. I like his Australian form.

I also need to like the broodmare sire. Do people have any knowledge on Singspiel?

Thank you "Breeder" on the Singspiel video. Done some watching and research. His Japan Cup win was gutsy. At 98 SW Singspiel has done a great job and has a very good horse out there at the moment called Solow, has won his last ten including 5 Group Ones..... like his sire who won 5 Group Ones. Can see why he is starting to do a great job as a broodmare sire. Accessories is the standout.

I really like Sweynesse's race record. Done some watching here. At his best probably rate his come from last Group One Randwick Guineas 2nd as his best performance although it was his Cox Plate run that has me thinking what could have been. Check out the run. Pretty amazing. Draws wide, a clear last at the 600 to 800m mark, gets lost around the bend and gets pulled up off heels short of the post less than two lengths from the winner. Would he of won if he drew a barrier or had some luck... who knows but could of. Check time of race and it was a fast time. I like a turn of foot in a horse.  

Found something to return the favour to "Breeder" that gave me goose bumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-kedNLirQ

Lonhro beating Sunline.

I claim Lonhro as kiwi bred. A grandson of Zabeel.

Lonhro's third dam is My Tricia. My Tricia the dam of Grosvenor. My Tricia is the third dam of this year's Australian Derby winner Tavago. My Tricia is the 3rd dam of 5x Group One winner Lankan Rupee.

Thanks Nasrullah. Watching videos of a horse's races all together like that gives you a really good insight as to how good they were. It is also amazing how quick you can forget just how good a horse was as a race horse --11 Grp 1's !! ( or at least for me it is)

On 4/18/2016 at 6:46 PM, Nasrullah said:

Thank you "Breeder" on the Singspiel video. Done some watching and research. His Japan Cup win was gutsy. At 98 SW Singspiel has done a great job and has a very good horse out there at the moment called Solow, has won his last ten including 5 Group Ones..... like his sire who won 5 Group Ones. Can see why he is starting to do a great job as a broodmare sire. Accessories is the standout.

I really like Sweynesse's race record. Done some watching here. At his best probably rate his come from last Group One Randwick Guineas 2nd as his best performance although it was his Cox Plate run that has me thinking what could have been. Check out the run. Pretty amazing. Draws wide, a clear last at the 600 to 800m mark, gets lost around the bend and gets pulled up off heels short of the post less than two lengths from the winner. Would he of won if he drew a barrier or had some luck... who knows but could of. Check time of race and it was a fast time. I like a turn of foot in a horse.  

Found something to return the favour to "Breeder" that gave me goose bumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-kedNLirQ

Lonhro beating Sunline.

I claim Lonhro as kiwi bred. A grandson of Zabeel.

Lonhro's third dam is My Tricia. My Tricia the dam of Grosvenor. My Tricia is the third dam of this year's Australian Derby winner Tavago. My Tricia is the 3rd dam of 5x Group One winner Lankan Rupee.

Lonhro WASN'T  bred in NZ, he's was in-fact bred in Aussie. 

Yes he was bred in Australia but I claim Lonhro as kiwi bred. A grandson of Zabeel!

Sir Patrick had My Tricia.