RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

The Cynical Game

What a poor example of football that Champions League, Athletico v Barcelona game was this morning. How anyone of those players from wither side not receive a red card for fouls and handballs is beyond me. There was nothing at all BEAUTIFUL about this piece of cynical bitch fighting.

Yeah these Euro Cup ties are definitely gritty affairs Chelseacol, They can be riveting to watch, but they're generally not "the Beautiful game".

Maybe "the Beautiful Game" only occurs when Brazil is beating Albania 8-1, or Holland 6 v Laos 0.

Big Sam is now the Manager of the England team. I love Big Sam from his time at West Ham and it never concerned me that he advocated long balls and boring 1-0 wins. Just as long as we won. However, not all England supporters are likely to be as enamoured with this style of play. Or maybe they will be?? Anything to get a win.

Diving remains a blight on the "Beautiful Game"

What about that Columbian taking the swan dive and getting our Captain sent off in Rio. Why can't that be looked at afterwards and the Columbian put out for 5 games or more? That would soon take care of diving in both Women's and Men's football