RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

LGL III - Round 11 (16 April) entries

Only two rounds to go.  Five meetings to choose from on Saturday.  

NZ:  Tauranga (M2), Hastings (M4), Riccarton (M6)

Australia:  Randwick (M11), Caulfield (M12)

Posting deadline = midday on Saturday.  You must post before midday and can only post replacements if the first horse you post is scratched.  You can only post replacements before midday.  Please state meeting, race number and your selection's name - the clearer you make it, the easier for me to update my spreadsheet.

Only three left in the main comp.  Will be interesting to see Hesi's tactics.  If he picks $6 - $8 shots as he has done in the past few weeks, and they don't win, he will earn around 25-30 points in those two weeks, which will leave Gonsta needing 70-75 points in the final two weeks.  That's a couple of $2.60 - $2.70 chances.

Could be a big "last player" advantage in the final couple of weeks, ie. waiting to see what your opponent has picked and then deciding on your strategy.  Therefore if any of the top 3 would prefer to message me their picks, please feel free to do so.  I will post them on the site after the deadline.  I will message you back to acknowledge that I have received your pick.

Hesi (J) 340.44
Gonsta (J)(1) 295.00
Sarah Mc (J)(1) 241.31

Unlikely to be relevant with so few left, but BEST BET today is French Emotion at Caulfield.

My pick is Karavali in R2 at Hastings.

Good luck to the top 3.  Sensible pick Hesi - I quite liked the horses form but then I had a look at the jockey's strike-rate.