RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Can I be a bit Controversial

Leigh, if you know all the answers why did you ask the questions in the first place?

Horses fall on many tracks, do not get confused by the severity of injuries -that is not the measure of the tracks integrity,.

For instance should Te Rapa be closed because there were two that fell there recently?

You must have had 100 jobs in the racing industry in a number of countries, surely you have gained some basic knowledge along the way?

Nod, no where 100, more like 10, so no need to sound like you obsessive mate over the other site and exaggerate things.

You are in his camp which is the wrong one, so best you go over to the other site, you will be welcomed with open arms, you and he like peas in a pod.

Nod, no where 100, more like 10, so no need to sound like you obsessive mate over the other site and exaggerate things.

You are in his camp which is the wrong one, so best you go over to the other site, you will be welcomed with open arms, you and he like peas in a pod.

Scooby are you fordman, you certainly act and spell like him?

Who are you ??? the spelling police..big deal if I make a cooplee of spellie mistooks.. who gives a toss..unless you are a policeman like you.. move on get a life.

I heard something very interesting about you last week Leigh.

Very interesting indeed.

Who are you ??? the spelling police..big deal if I make a cooplee of spellie mistooks.. who gives a toss..unless you are a policeman like you.. move on get a life.

Chill out mate, thought you might like a bit of humour in your life, you seem a bit angry to me...pretty much all the time

Chill out mate, thought you might like a bit of humour in your life, you seem a bit angry to me...pretty much all the time

Nope not at all...I am a happy chappy... just dont like people coming in here and stirring shyte.. not you but others, most of them, not all aint got a clue.

I heard something very interesting about you last week Leigh.

Very interesting indeed.

Elsu you already been out of here once..looking to go again???

My old boss used to tell me its not when they talk about you they worry..its when they stop... while they talk about you they are worried...when they stop they are not. I got nothing to hide...go right ahead,if you have facts elsie.....I dont hide behind a computer and am not a gutless faceless stalker.

Guest Dishlicker
Elsu you already been out of here once..looking to go again???

are you giving Moloy one up the arse or something? you would have to be the biggest greazer ive ever seen. don't you have any self respet?

are you giving Moloy one up the arse or something? you would have to be the biggest greazer ive ever seen. don't you have any self respet?

ha ha you have no idea you tosser... go fark yourself...I do not need to grease to anyone... and need not answer to anyone for my actions... especially a faceless piece of dirt like you.

ha ha you have no idea you tosser... go fark yourself...I do not need to grease to anyone... and need not answer to anyone for my actions... especially a faceless piece of dirt like you.

Leigh, my name is Alan.

And the little piece of news I heard about you recently.... well lets just say you wouldnt want it repeated.

And if I were inclined to tell zzz what you've been up to, due to you being a scumbag on this forum... believe me, you'll be the one who gets banned.

Have a lovely farkin day

:)

Leigh, my name is Alan.

And the little piece of news I heard about you recently.... well lets just say you wouldnt want it repeated.

And if I were inclined to tell Leo what you've been up to, due to you being a scumbag on this forum... believe me, you'll be the one who gets banned.

Have a lovely farkin day

:)

Hi Alan, please feel free to try to post whatever you feel. I am completely cool with anything i have done or am presently doing. Tell Leo as you wish... I am sure I know the result...you make sure you have a very happy day...Alan.Oh but just make sure you have facts.. would hate for you to be posting slanderous things.. although that would be a bit of sport.

Guest Dishlicker
Hi Alan, please feel free to try to post whatever you feel. I am completely cool with anything i have done or am presently doing. Tell zzz as you wish... I am sure I know the result...you make sure you have a very happy day...Alan.Oh but just make sure you have facts.. would hate for you to be posting slanderous things.. although that would be a bit of sport.

hahaha scobyo, have you been doing it doogy style with someone or thing your not ment to?

go on alan, splil the beans mate.

Does anyone really care, lol?

We've all got things in our past we wanna forget...

Take me, for example: this a.m., dark as, I went to visit the wee small room, finished, turned around to get out ... and booted our cat quite hard on somewhere soft...

I suspect that the SPCA folk will not accept my 'It were a daft place for the moggy to sit, wasn't it?' mitigating plea...

:e:

Guest Dishlicker
Ha ha dishlicker... that would put me in the same class as you... I think not..

you must be rite up moloy cos you said farken and he done nothing about it.

You and Elsie should go over to the cess pond.. you would fit in well over there... why is it you cant just debate the topic.. and not attack the man??? If you like to do that go to the other low site.. you will be much happier there.. you and Elsie might even find a friend there...

Guest Dishlicker
You and Elsie should go over to the cess pond.. you would fit in well over there... why is it you cant just debate the topic.. and not attack the man??? If you like to do that go to the other low site.. you will be much happier there.. you and Elsie might even find a friend there...

hahaha, scooby is a little minnie-me of moloy. fancy using his terms like cess pond. what a joke you are scabby. do you share the same towl as welk?

hahaha, scooby is a little minnie-me of moloy. fancy using his terms like cess pond. what a joke you are scabby. do you share the same towl as welk?
I and many others call it the same... hell dont you have any friends..other than those dogs you play with... sad for you...hope things turn around for you... and oh so jealous too... But really you should go over there you will feel alot better... and you can vent all you want... here is for good clean and decent debate... not for the filth you are spruking.

Guest Dishlicker
decent debate... not for the filth you are spruking.

hahaha..you cant even spell. its spruiking not spruking. what a joke you are minnie moloy.

Guest Dishlicker
yellow card coming up for you...last warning, I'm reaching into my pocket as we speak.

you dont have the balls! what about your gay lover scabbY?

Dish and Elsie... I am happy to debate you on anything you guys want.. but keep it clean.. and why do you have to bring others or personal lives or personalities into it... i do not see why you guys always head there??? I opened a thread for some good debate on a decent subject that alot of people have an opinion on... and you guys hijack it... can I ask why???

Hi Alan, please feel free to try to post whatever you feel. I am completely cool with anything i have done or am presently doing. Tell zzz as you wish... I am sure I know the result...you make sure you have a very happy day...Alan.Oh but just make sure you have facts.. would hate for you to be posting slanderous things.. although that would be a bit of sport.

Leigh I have a law degree, and your chances of provoking me to say anything that can be deemed as slanderous or defamatory on a public forum are non-existent.

I'll leave your thread alone, I dont like arguing with people I haven't met.