RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Kihael Kaluna

I see this dog has arrived in NZ and now being trained by the Fahey's. Could be one of the best imports to come to NZ if he hasn't had any problems. A serious serious dog with a massive motor. Let's hope we get to see the best of him because he has the potential to be an absolute superstar over here. I really look forward to seeing him line up and hope like hell he stays sound! Great stuff. Has gone a 29.60 around Wentworth park and a 26.05 at Bulli. Those times are sizzling.

I was happy enough to take the 1.8 offered about this dog for his NZ debut tomorrow night. Obviously the majority of his future in NZ will be over the middle distance but he meets a fairly weak C4 race tomorrow and if he runs straight from the draw he should be winning! 

Looking up Sportsbet I see that KK is unplaced at Addington tonight.

Someone reading tea leaves?

Standard practice?

Btw there are some fascinating accounts of KK's racing history including the tonsillectomy!

That's true. I was a bit wary about the price he was paying as well, seemed to be not as heavily backed as I thought he might given his reputation, middle distance racing I presume will be his go also as he doesn't seem to have the high speed needed for a sprinter, he couldn't be in better hands to get the best out of him mind you.

4 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

That's true. I was a bit wary about the price he was paying as well, seemed to be not as heavily backed as I thought he might given his reputation, middle distance racing I presume will be his go also as he doesn't seem to have the high speed needed for a sprinter, he couldn't be in better hands to get the best out of him mind you.

Pretty surprised all the bumping with the 7 dog didn't get a mention in the stipes report. Was quite a lot of contact based on the head on vision. Inside draw + 500m will be perfect for him. Should settle a lot handier and unleash his strong mid / run home times he possess.

He was much much too short considering his draw. He is a crazy mad railer as seen in his winarrow-10x10.png last week, I was very surprised he went around the outside of a couple of dogs today. His chasing has increased tenfold since racing on the followarrow-10x10.png on though, if todays race would have been run in Aus he would have been first one beaten at the startarrow-10x10.png of the bend

Watch the clock when he does managearrow-10x10.png to draw an inside box though. And he should step up to the 500m in time