RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

QE Stakes, Australian Oaks, Sydney Cup, Queen of the Turf fields.

Ok .Jameka/whoshotthe barman multi then ...pity the 100-1 they gave for jameka in the VRC oaks wasnt on offer again. :blink:...opened 11-1 which looked a gift but the Derby run creates uncertainty...Almoonqith ? Geelong Cup run oozed class

The Oaks is actually the most interesting race of the day for me with the various formlines and the good kiwi fillies all in with a chance. The other G1's are a bit disappointing. I just hope the track isn't too bad and we get some competitive racing. A few with stayers over here will probably be wishing they gave the $2,000,000 Sydney Cup a crack with the average field and wet conditions. 

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Really dunno why Melbourne and Sydney don't switch times for the Autumn or something... otherwise the Championships should be called the Lottery as this never gets the best horses winning on bog tracks.JMHO

Year in year out its the same. Going back 30 years when I went over it was generally fine around Easter. It certainly was when Luskin Star won the Sires and Courtza won the Slipper a few years later.

However over the last 20 years, 70% of the time it has been a bog and mainly inconclusive results. 

Not all of course, such as Reliable Man in the QE Stakes in his year. 

Swap Melbourne and Sydney around and the Sales too. 

13 hours ago, Brown Fox said:

Can Who Shot The Barman repeat his last run ?Almost caused a huge boilover and I think he will be very hard to beat this week:D

Going for the boilover DIC @51's down on the min.

Looks like the track will be in the Soft range this weekend...depending on what happens with the weather later in the week.

Beats me why they don't cut the grass to give it a better chance of drying out...seems a no brainer really.