RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Thoroughbred Weekly..

Tuned in to the programme on Sunday and it was a mess...intros missing and cut short at the end to go to some Hong Kong promo.

Watched it again today and at least the intros were back.

Towards the end, waiting for the Championship Country Final and Greg Bennett's reaction....cut to a break.

When we come back, the programme starts again from the beginning...runs for about 10 minutes before another break.....WTF...

Wrap up final two minutes. Programme ends.

Somebody obviously lost some important footage and thought a replay would make up for it.......it didn't....

Bloody Morons.......:angry:

Thanks for that mate.  I thought my mind was going  (we won't go there)

When T.W. went to a break and Trackside got through all their ads you're right, we missed a bit when they went back.

Wankers!! They couldn't run a P*** up in a brewery.  

I think that was the worst we've had in terms of Trackside being organized.  If the word organized can be attributed to Trackside.

Jeez, don't know why I'm so grumpy.  I backed Tavago, Fell Swoop, English and Tempt Me Not so didn't have a bad day on the punt. 

(Not Winx, far too short for my couple of bob)

Roll on Saturday!!!  Woohoohoo!!  If the racing is as good as last Saturday I could die a happy woman.

31 minutes ago, Irish said:

Thanks for that mate.  I thought my mind was going  (we won't go there)

When T.W. went to a break and Trackside got through all their ads you're right, we missed a bit when they went back.

Wankers!! They couldn't run a P*** up in a brewery.  

I think that was the worst we've had in terms of Trackside being organized.  If the word organized can be attributed to Trackside.

Jeez, don't know why I'm so grumpy.  I backed Tavago, Fell Swoop, English and Tempt Me Not so didn't have a bad day on the punt. 

(Not Winx, far too short for my couple of bob)

Roll on Saturday!!!  Woohoohoo!!  If the racing is as good as last Saturday I could die a happy woman.

Irish, I clicked the like button on what you wrote above, BUT i think it deserves more. I BLOODY LOVE what you wrote, as I was so frustrated trying to follow the programe at 11.00am in the morning and again at 1.00am the next morning.

John Allen, I know all about the big picture, BUT until you can get the little things right YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BIG THINGS RIGHT.

On 4/04/2016 at 9:00 PM, Insider said:

Irish, I clicked the like button on what you wrote above, BUT i think it deserves more. I BLOODY LOVE what you wrote, as I was so frustrated trying to follow the programe at 11.00am in the morning and again at 1.00am the next morning.

John Allen, I know all about the big picture, BUT until you can get the little things right YOU WILL NEVER GET THE BIG THINGS RIGHT.

Simple stuff being screwed up by NZ Racing (or NZTR) employees who don't have a passion for or knowledge of racing. To them it is just a job, It is not the first time that person or group of people have made simple rookie mistakes. They should get more than a kick up the arse, it should be a kick out of the organisation. Read the notes about the programme, it says something like a roundup of Derby day and discussion about the Melbourne Cup. If there were actually people working in the organisation that knew racing and had a passion, these things would only happen once, shouldn't happen once, but lets be slightly forgiving. You are right, if the small and simple things are not done right, we can't expect anything better.