RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Winter Trans-Tasman Super Comp

Team scoring????

6-0 team profit ......7 points

6-0 no team profit.....6 points

5-1 team profit.......5 points

5-1 no team profit.......4 points

4-2 team profit.....3points

4-2 no team profit......2points

3-3 Draw.......team profit........2 points

3-3 Draw......no team profit......1 point

I reckon if a team gets beat 6-0 they should lose a point,  no pressure Captains:D

Actually just wondering how the scoring will go ?????????????

The scoring system will be as follows:

6-0 win = 4 points

5-1 win = 3 points

4-2 win = 2 points

3-3 draw = 1 point to each team with 0.5 additional point to the team with the highest aggregate

usual 1 bonus point for a losing team with a superior aggregate

usual 1 bonus point for a team profit

Two JOKERS will be available. They must be played on different weeks. One can only be played against a side above you in the table at the start of the match. 

20 minutes ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Two JOKERS will be available. They must be played on different weeks. One can only be played against a side above you in the table at the start of the match. 

In other words, the Sunny Liners will only get to play one joker.

I suppose that's fair.

cheers

R

Am I too late?? No worries if I am as I have 4 weeks away from ANZAC day until 20 May (Invictus Games) .....I could be a fill in if anyone gets desperate.  I had a couple of months in the paddock and been back in work about 2 weeks so still short of a run.

On 4/16/2016 at 9:53 AM, gazzac said:

Am I too late?? No worries if I am as I have 4 weeks away from ANZAC day until 20 May (Invictus Games) .....I could be a fill in if anyone gets desperate.  I had a couple of months in the paddock and been back in work about 2 weeks so still short of a run.

Thanks Gazza. i would keep checking in as there is always a sub needed at some point.

Cheers

PJ

Round 1 DRAW (individual matches)

THE THUNDERBIRDS vs THE GRIM REAPERS

Lloyd v VS

Cubes v Viceroy

Brian v Ian

Heather v Hesi

Catalano v Sir Gallivant

Moose v Steve P

THE RENEGADES vs THE BRONCOS

Rees v Nekky

Wrinkles v Betty

Sarah v Howie

Maurice v Geoff

Mark v Rob

Kay v Gordy

THE HEAT vs THE SUNLINERS

Jack v Craig

Jenlove v Ray

Maria v Pam

Sir Castleton v Richie

Sharne v Steve

Casper v Cam

THE PANTHERS vs THE WARRIORS

Richard v Punter Pete

Rosina v Pete

Gruff v Sylvia

Alan v John

Mr Gee v PJ

Graeme v The Crucible

3 hours ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Round 1 DRAW (individual matches)

Graeme v The Crucible

Wow .... first up match-up - Graeme v The Crucible .... the guys I had as numbers 2 & 3 respectively as my Draft selections, after Geoff. Missed them both, not surprisingly.

Anyways, what a match-up to kick the Winter Comp off.

Bit embarrassed by the build-up - had a bit of beginner's luck in the Autumn Comp but that's about it.  

Up against a hardened and very successful campaigner - have myself as a 2:1 underdog but will be trying my best.  

ps. already missing the Auckland scene - life not the same without the chai soy lattes, the inorganic collections, and the ath-leisure wear!

Big thanks to Cubes for signing me up & having faith in an ex latte lover..!!, hope Chestnut hasn't ended up with a bunch of pineapple lumps..as you gotta be quick NZ.!

....as was the Captain of the F.A.B Thunderbirds...nice work Cubes..!!! Thunderbirds are GO!!!....  ps...hope Virgil makes nice coffees at the half time break:P

1 hour ago, mooseman said:

Big thanks to Cubes for signing me up & having faith in an ex latte lover..!!, hope Chestnut hasn't ended up with a bunch of pineapple lumps..as you gotta be quick NZ.!

....as was the Captain of the F.A.B Thunderbirds...nice work Cubes..!!! Thunderbirds are GO!!!....  ps...hope Virgil makes nice coffees at the half time break:P

I have the team I want and every single member has the goods to take us a long way :) so don't waste too much time worrying about me Moose - just worry about having to face The Heat line up! :P.    As an aside, pineapple lumps are everyone's favourite :)  They are certainly mine!

Hope all teams have fun this Saturday, there looks to be some great matches coming up :)