RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Winter Trans-Tasman Super Comp

Entries in the PDP are:

Casper, Pete, Craig, Pam, Catalano, Jack, Rees, Mr Gee, Moose, Steve P, Sir C, Sir G, Geoff, Alan, Kay, Sylvia, Nekky, Sharne, Graeme, The Crucible, Gordy, Mark. Rob, Gruff, Lloyd, Ian, VS, Steve, Wrinkles, Viceroy, Cam, Punter Pete, Heather, Maurice.

That's 34. Looks like we are headed for nine or even 10 teams. 

Are you in Brian & whanau ?

1 hour ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Entries in the PDP are:

Casper, Pete, Craig, Pam, Catalano, Jack, Rees, Mr Gee, Moose, Steve P, Sir C, Sir G, Geoff, Alan, Kay, Sylvia, Nekky, Sharne, Graeme, The Crucible, Gordy, Mark. Rob, Gruff, Lloyd, Ian, VS, Steve, Wrinkles, Viceroy, Cam, Punter Pete, Heather, Maurice.

That's 34. Looks like we are headed for nine or even 10 teams. 

Are you in Brian & whanau ?

Hey Pete,

if you're short of a player to make up any additional teams can you put in Jenlove as she is keen thanks. If not that's okay.

Regards,

Roland

I am thinking of going with 6 person teams with 8 teams in total. 

Here is the 40 member PDP in alphabetical order (of sorts):

Alan (Osceola)

Betty

Brian (kundalini)

Cam (Escameno)

Casper

Catalano

Craig (Craigos)

Geoff (LastOf40)

Gordy

Graeme (BrownFox)

Gruff

Heather (PegsPride)

Ian (VonCettes)

Jack

Jen (Jenlove)

Kay (Party Poker)

Lloyd

Mark (Memphis2)

Maurice (moz1047)

Moose

Mr Gee

Nekky (nekminute)

Pam (Piccadilly)

Pete

PJ

Punter Pete

Richie

Rob (Dogzstar1)

Rosina

Sarah (firefly)

Sharne

Sir Castleton

Sir Gallivant

Steve (ziggy09)

Steve P (Steve Paul)

Sylvia

The Crucible

Viceroy

VS (VonSmallhausen)

Wrinkles

This might help the Captains to work on their draft list. There will be two ways to participate in the draft. 

1) You can take part 'live' by choosing your draft selection each time it is your turn on the draft day/night.

2) You can submit the PDP list in order of preference by private email, I will take your highest ranked un-assigned player each time your turn in the draft comes around. This way your draft order will remain anonymous (for the most part).

Later in the week I will announce the draft order for the 8 Captains. It will be a "Snake". Thos who pick first in Round 1 will pick last in Round 2 and vice versa

7 minutes ago, hesi said:

Great Peter, when do we start, I'm doing mine live

Some of those team mate wannabe captains of mine will probably already have submitted a list;)

Please note John, Maria and Richard, all loyalties, favours, previous  camaraderie etc etc all go out the window

No quarter asked or given, this is WAR:ph34r:

hesi

• Alien
  •  
  • hesi

:D  Might not be a good idea to "Alienate" yourself too early Hesi  - you never know ... you might want/need to call on some team mate favours in the draft...  ^_^