RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
LongOwner

PURDON RASMUSSEN DOMINANCE

spikecity... really?   nothing to do with tim... it is my personal choice..  got nothing against him .   as for mark purdon horses...  I don't back favourites  i'd rather take the risk with my dollar and  go  rough.., if I lose, I lose.. I'd rather back barry purdon stable runners.. again personal choice.

10 hours ago, harewood said:

Thats exactly the point I was making. Thankyou for agreeing with me. The Aussies sort out the ratbags and cheats very quickly and deal to them. Therefor under your premise the AllStars are clear using enhancers. Once again thanks for agreeing and confirming the All Stars are all clean. 

I dont mind being one of the 19 out of the 20 that think the All Stars are doing great and a flagship for NZ trotting. You are the other 1 I think.

In NSW there appear to be over 50 people currently disqualified, Can you think of anyone in nz?    You could read that 2 ways.  Either nsw is full of cheats and nz has none, or nsw places a high priority on integrity, and nz does not.  Probably somewhere in between.    As ive previously pointed out,If you use the example of Auckland reactor who only finished racing 3 years ago,they currently have many in their team of horses,including 2yos, who would beat him.. Breed has not changed in  3 years.                                                                   As for talking dribble.  You  are when you say 19 out of 20 would agree with you .  Did you read my original question ? It asked what % believe this stable uses performance enhancers not currently tested for.  You would have us believe they are ahead of the game in all areas except that.  Perhaps you  actually believe they will never have to test for new performance enhancers in the future.                                       Perhaps you should ask this question. If you had a good bank  balance,which trainer would you give your horse to,to achieve the best results. I'm guessing 95%  would say the all stars.  Which of course takes us back to the original point of this topic.     As always ,this point is often ignored by many who reply.

27 minutes ago, what a post said:

In NSW there appear to be over 50 people currently disqualified, Can you think of anyone in nz?    You could read that 2 ways.  Either nsw is full of cheats and nz has none, or nsw places a high priority on integrity, and nz does not.  Probably somewhere in between.    As ive previously pointed out,If you use the example of Auckland reactor who only finished racing 3 years ago,they currently have many in their team of horses,including 2yos, who would beat him.. Breed has not changed in  3 years.                                                                   As for talking dribble.  You  are when you say 19 out of 20 would agree with you .  Did you read my original question ? It asked what % believe this stable uses performance enhancers not currently tested for.  You would have us believe they are ahead of the game in all areas except that.  Perhaps you  actually believe they will never have to test for new performance enhancers in the future.                                       Perhaps you should ask this question. If you had a good bank  balance,which trainer would you give your horse to,to achieve the best results. I'm guessing 95%  would say the all stars.  Which of course takes us back to the original point of this topic.     As always ,this point is often ignored by many who reply.

How many races have the all stars won in NSW this season? How many G1's have they won in NSW this season? 

Since you think the all stars are using a undetectable drug, if you knew anything about drugs and sports you would know many many many others will be using the same thing, as those supplying are obviously going to try and make as much $ as possible while its 'undetectable'... So how are the all stars beating those trainers? What are they doing differently? Obviously something?

don't back my horses- why would you I am an idiot-  im gunna have a sleepless night worrying about it. I remember a horse Final Luca fell at the last in a wellington steeplechase- well named you are.

shards phoenix  13- 6s    kd commando  18 -6s   someone did- oh that's right it was me  and my team -  you could have won enough to pay your rent on your caravan for a few years. 

these general statements the riu are only interested in catching the small fish - what a lot of rot- u have evidence I suppose for such a statement.They are more vigilant than ever before. drug testing is more than ever before.

95 percent would say yes  really- I don't know any and I think I mix with more than  you- they might have gripes about them dominating - you should be careful about insinuating certain trainers use drugs- unless of course you have a good lawyer-  you are sad people - go back to your job of cleaning the shit out of cuckoo clocks or something u are equally good at.

why don't u use your real names- hiding behind a non de plume for such scandalous claims is easy-

or you could do what most trainers do work their arses  off- long hours physical work no days off and not a big return.

I did not say nor did any one else say you were an idiot.. you  have a lot of talent.. I just prefer   other stables.. although I most likely have at some time backed your runners..  I just can not remember when..  please on my account don't have a sleepless night.. and please all take what I say with   the understanding.. that I don't back marks stable..  not at a $1.40 for  a win or $1.10  for a place .. and any horse from any stable paying money back...  it doesn't make sense to me to do so...and I remember a horse called cardigan bay that fell and broke his hip.. bloody thing went on and won a million bucks... :) , this is my view, and is not directed at you   as a professional.. I feel my views are constructed and well mediated in the past. and fair ..  and  if you and others wish to dismiss  as crap.. sobeit... that's your right... I will look out for your horses, and if I choose to back any.. don't get upset.. I won't weight it down with my millions..  just a modest gold coin each way. please carry on the good work... and remember these are not scandalous claims... administration would  have cut my balls off by now it they were.

3 hours ago, tim vince said:

these general statements the riu are only interested in catching the small fish - what a lot of rot- u have evidence I suppose for such a statement.They are more vigilant than ever before. drug testing is more than ever before.

95 percent would say yes  really- I don't know any and I think I mix with more than  you- they might have gripes about them dominating - you should be careful about insinuating certain trainers use drugs- unless of course you have a good lawyer-  you are sad people - go back to your job of cleaning the shit out of cuckoo clocks or something u are equally good at.

why don't u use your real names- hiding behind a non de plume for such scandalous claims is easy-

or you could do what most trainers do work their arses  off- long hours physical work no days off and not a big return.

I'm sure you do mix with more than me. Read the wording of my question.    You say 0%,i would say 95%. Someones in cuckoo land as you put it and I sure don't believe its me.   You think I am a sad person.  Don't think ive ever been called that,dont care    either.                                                                                                                                                                                                Why don't I use my real name. Ive previously identified myself on here.  Someone did post under my real name at one point,    All the evidence pointed to my details being given out  to a certain person by those who ran this site at the time .    I did see the irony and humour in their posts.                                                   You suggest I do what most trainers do. Well I currently average about 65 hours work per week and train just a couple of horses.  Used to train about 6, should  give up but the wife is still keen and I enjoy the horses company.  Have previously stated on here that its an industry where even the highest achievers would help you out if you asked for  advice.   I also made a living for 4 years out of gambling on the horses and dogs.  Nowdays 75% of my spend at the tab is on aussie dogs,and 25 % on nz harness. Never a cent spent on premier meetings because of my thoughts. Still not a big bettor anymore.                                                                 I agree I do go on  about the use of performance enhancers.   Its what I believe.                      Why do I say the riu are only interested in catching small fish. Well ive given many examples of why I believe this to be so previously. Cant be bothered repeating them at moment.  Its a subject I have taken an interest in for 20 years now,ever since the days when we had a couple of horses who were continuly swabbed,sometimes blood tested before a race,then swabbed after. 'You reap what you sow'         I believe the current leadership of the riu display no will in addressing this issue.   Over and out on this subject for a while.