RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Horse Stopper

The best Memsie ever???...........

Littorio has been scratched, injured a suspensory ligament in trackwork:

http://www.racingvictoria.net.au/news/rvl/n_Road_to_Tatts_Cox_Plate_begins_for_Tracy.aspx

Whobe for mine, should finish right over the top of them.

Faint Perfume goes after winning fresh up over 1400 at Flemington last year.

Currently some light rain falling in Melbourne but the track shouldn't be adversely affected.

and how come this bloke Chris Carter was once chris Thomson??

did he get married to a gay??

Don't know anything about the name change side of it, but his comment that this was arguably the best Memsie field ever, stands up to scrutiny I'd have thought. You try and find a G2 event with 9 individual G1 winners in it, who have won over $20m Aus between them!

Some blokes are seriously hard to please - or just like an argument??

and how come this bloke Chris Carter was once chris Thomson??

did he get married to a gay??

back home who's a very successful traffic warden in Auckland and unfortunately there is very little I can do rumpers about Dr. Mugabe changing my gender during surgery.

He is well aware of the night he had me as Freddie Mercury at the legal fraternity ball.

But the unintelligent people such as yourself know what's going on and that's the only thing that really matters. ;)

As an aside, I was very interested to speak with my cousin on the subject of Rock Hudson who apparently is currently on sick leave and explains a lot why I love Michael Jacksons greatest hits so much.

Can I come on holiday with you and the Magic Man, we could go to the Mardi Gras and sit on my blanket and listen to Justin Bieber;) :D

You suit the new name, after all you've done to many good horses what Chris Carter does to his husband Peter Kaiser every night, what Barrymore did to that bloke Lubbock at his pool party.

Which legal practice is your cousin with? I've been told the fraternity circulate my various letters for their entertainment and I'd be curious to know if he's a fan/groupie of mine.

And yes, he's a big fan of yours.

How do you think he makes money?? ; ) : D

It was Friday night and Victoria is 2 hours behind NZ.

Pretty obvious really.

What's with the fascination with homosexuals??

Is this something to do with your catholic background???

What's with the name change?

Isn't this a blatant example of ownership power being abused?

As part owner of this site, does short stuff have a moral and ethical obligation to ensure it's members are represented in a fair and accurate manner??

It's his site, so moral and ethical obligations go out the window.

You'd be better off by having a bit more self-respect and not posting.

So You Think's win in the Cox Plate last year was equivalent to anything that Sunline did in her career (in my opinion), and thats saying something.

Lets just hope its run on a Dead track, will be a great spectacle if thats the case.

Proven.

He had a postage stamp on his back and wasn't pressured up front in one of the weakest Cox Plate field's in recent years.

He won't be gifted the same luxuries this year.

Typhoon Tracy will be somewhere in the first five with Shoot Out breathing down their necks.

The field will be stronger this year, alot stronger.

You couldnt find your cock with both hands.

He had a postage stamp on his back and wasn't pressured up front in one of the weakest Cox Plate field's in recent years.

He won't be gifted the same luxuries this year.

Typhoon Tracy will be somewhere in the first five with Shoot Out breathing down their necks.

The field will be stronger this year, alot stronger.

So You Think won't feature ;-)

Manhattan Rain ran second and Zipping third, El Segundo a valliant fourth with Whobegotyou a battling fifth.

A pretty ordinary field really.

Right place, right time last year for SYT.

Again - right place, right time? ;)

I'd say 1st is the right place anyway...

It was the Memsie not the Cox Plate son.

Plenty of water to go under the bridge until the grand final.

Top run though. He finished off well today.

He was running in a race of unsuitable distance, with a less than ideal Slow8 surface, in a field of several Group 1 winners, with a new jockey, carrying the same weight but a worse draw that your boom horse Shoot Out.... and he caned them.

Wow, what a race. I had both SYT and Whobe. My other runner Faint perfume wasnt in it but will wait for the F/M races with her.

Was a nice run by Faint Perfume.She willwin a nice race within the next few starts. Maybe even a group1