RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yankiwi

It has been noticed

Do some more research mate. Morphine has the opposite effect on some people/anumals- can make some hypo. It also can increase workload tolerance in training and can have beneficial side effects on muscle tone. I'm not talking about knockout post operative doses and purity, of course.

4 hours ago, DC9 said:

Do some more research mate. Morphine has the opposite effect on some people/anumals- can make some hypo. It also can increase workload tolerance in training and can have beneficial side effects on muscle tone. I'm not talking about knockout post operative doses and purity, of course.

Can you post on here medical facts please to prove your claim as I have cheers

On 3/28/2016 at 6:32 PM, scooby3051 said:

Guys and Girls... here we go back to school yard name calling pety SHIT ... any more and you WILL BE BANNED,any or all of you that persist in this type of childish nonsense... debate fine but no more personal stuff or you WILL be gone.

Its been good in here for months don't ruin it in one thread..

Leigh

Yankiwi ....you pick on all this shit that makes no difference to racing...what about the lure driver at wanganui ,he drives races for his son ,daughter and inlaws,,,,now don't get me wrong i think he is one of the best,,but under our rules it should not be happening..but it is.

Looks like this site is regularly inhabited by wind up merchants and trolls all having a go at each other?

Constructive arguments and positive solutions to industry problems and concerns would be better for all concerned, especially the future direction and improvement of the greyhound industry in NZ, that would be a good start?

Making unsubstantiated claims is damaging to all concerned and the greyhound industry as a whole. It aint particularly good.

9 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Yankiwi ....you pick on all this shit that makes no difference to racing...what about the lure driver at wanganui ,he drives races for his son ,daughter and inlaws,,,,now don't get me wrong i think he is one of the best,,but under our rules it should not be happening..but it is.

Houndfan,

I express my concerns & back it up with evidence, when I notice a GRNZ rule or rules is breached & left unenforced by the RIU. You may think that the rules "make no difference to racing", however I think they make a big difference.

Can you please specify exactly which rule you believe is being breached, to quantify your claim "but under our rules it should not be happening"?