RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yankiwi

It has been noticed

Guys and Girls... here we go back to school yard name calling pety SHIT ... any more and you WILL BE BANNED,any or all of you that persist in this type of childish nonsense... debate fine but no more personal stuff or you WILL be gone.

Its been good in here for months don't ruin it in one thread..

Leigh

Jason,   You are the one that is dribbling. Yankiwi is correct as is Sairy. This may seem insignificant but not as insignificant as catching a dog wearing my black jacket and being told by the parade steward that the stipe had instructed her to get me to remove my jacket and she was to carry it back.

I am absolutely certain that my wearing the jacket was not going to affect the dogs performance or the punters as the catch is not televised, but it was the rule.

If the rug being moved is not going to be of some benefit to someone or something why not leave it as it is. Or if it is required for some reason I cannot imagine then it should be like that when it is first put on the dog so the kennel stewards and stipe can comment if necessary. The way it is being carried out at the moment looks like subterfuge and to a first time punter on greyhounds must look questionable.

Johnno you surprise me, no wonder the stipes have trouble with you

On March 26, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Sairy said:
On March 26, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Hound Fan said:

Here we go again gary one ...i have no workers i have helpers that have no instructions how to box a dog as i ask for there help i do not pay them they can box dogs as they see fit....sad sad mam

I can tell you Hound Fan that Sairy is NOT Gary1 and also please stop trying to out other posters.Cheers.  

7 minutes ago, Cantab52 said:

Well.done Max Christine and Noddy... still... as always they swab the little guy 

Got a problem with that? Why should the 'little guys' be exempt from getting swabbed? The bigger trainers OBVIOUSLY get swabbed more than the 'little guys' as they win more races. If you can show me a top 10 trainer that doesn't regularly get swabbed then I will be quite amazed. 

On March 29, 2016 at 11:14 PM, GONSTA said:

Got a problem with that? Why should the 'little guys' be exempt from getting swabbed? The bigger trainers OBVIOUSLY get swabbed more than the 'little guys' as they win more races. If you can show me a top 10 trainer that doesn't regularly get swabbed then I will be quite amazed. 

Not as often as the pricks should be.... 

28 minutes ago, Cantab52 said:

Not as often as the pricks should be.... especially the Roberts clan who have had their fair share of positive swabs... 

Have they? Has Matt had more than one? Has Craig had one? As far as i was aware the only positive they have had was the Elki positive involving Matt Roberts and his sizeable bet. Is that what you are calling "fair share of positive swabs"? If I have missed any please feel free to tell me more.

Don't you remember Craig and his teabag saga ... he has had a couple of positives.. Will be very.interesting when the hair testing comes in. ... and of course I am not.inferring that they would  have any.concerns reading the new regime. 

3 minutes ago, Cantab52 said:

Don't you remember Craig and his teabag saga ... he has had a couple of positives.. Will be very.interesting when the hair testing comes in. ... and of course I am not.inferring that they would  have any.concerns reading the new regime. 

No I don't, must have been before my time. Couldn't find anything on the JCA website about it either. I must confess I have heard more than one person with inside connections that have shared your concerns about team Roberts but didn't think Craig had any. Thanks for that. 

I agree hair testing couldn't come soon enough, sure is going to be interesting following a few of the larger kennels and how they get on. 

8 hours ago, Cantab52 said:

Not as often as the pricks should be.... especially the Roberts clan who have had their fair share of positive swabs... 

B) so now your calling the larger training kennels pricks and pointing at the Roberts kennels, why would anyone take a risk with 50 + odd dogs in a kennel and there lively hood for a little flutter on the tab and quiet frankly that's a laugh to suggest it. 

12 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

B) so now your calling the larger training kennels pricks and pointing at the Roberts kennels, why would anyone take a risk with 50 + odd dogs in a kennel and there lively hood for a little flutter on the tab and quiet frankly that's a laugh to suggest it. 

Yeah. It was only a little flutter Matt had wasn't it.

56 minutes ago, mmmyb said:

It was a decent bet for the average joe blogs. But for Matt at the time it was considered a normal sized bet.

Get a life Cantab.. ashame that karma will be waiting for you around the corner

I'm not dishonest. You obviously. Condone dishonesty. It us you that should be worried.

1 hour ago, mmmyb said:

It was a decent bet for the average joe blogs. But for Matt at the time it was considered a normal sized bet.

Get a life Cantab.. ashame that karma will be waiting for you around the 

6 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Cantab you are a very brave keyboard warrior to be disrespecting the site owner. Have you ever posted anything positive? 

Yes Jason. I did congrats Max Brainstrain and the team on a much deserved win.