RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Dog

Is This Sensible.?

Here is an email passed on to me from  the Palmerston North Club

Afternoon all,

Roebyna Bak and Phil Holden - new CEO of GRNZ will be at the Palmerston North races Wednesday 30th March from noon for a couple of hours if you wish to come along and meet them.

PNGRC

Should the new C.E.O. be partnered by Roebyna ?  This to me go's back to the day  that Kennerly's arse was always covered by his understudy.. Surely the timing is not right either?, How the hell can The very  same people you need to meet get their dogs  secured and away have and have  needed  time prior and or during a race meeting..      

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Should the new C.E.O. be partnered by Roebyna ?     

Not if he wants to learn much of anything about Greyhound racing.

Maybe she'll bring along a paper copy of the defaulters list for the two of them to go over.

Could it be that caps & beanies are becoming limited on supply & the PNGRC is the closest place to secure the new CEO a welcoming gift?

Well, how'd the visit go with the top two full time people with salaried positions at GRNZ?

New caps & beanies all around?

I did find it quite surprising there was no announcement of the visit on the GRNZ website or other media outlet.

It's fairly safe to say that every LP & any other concerned parties are not a member of the PNGRC and likely not be privied to the visit. Maybe the visit was more targeting some sort of club reform, as members were the only ones officially notified of the visit, than simply a smile & handshake visit?