RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nasrullah

Tavistock 2016 service fee estimate

14 hours ago, Breeder said:

Berri and Swynford

How about calling a truce. You're both going around in circles to no real benefit . I find you both make great, enjoyable contributions to the discussions but the ongoing "feud" doesn't add to anything.

I agree, you both offer interesting insights and I enjoy reading your views. You both are as wrong as you are right and we are not hunting for the Higgs Boson, we are discussing theories on the confusing and murky "science" of horse breeding, a subject which reveals that theories are like (text removed) got one.

What are we expecting him to be standing at now? 40? 50? more?

The only question mark over him that comparatively sets Savabeel above him as a sire is that he has not left a top line filly, yet. Savabeel had Scarlett Lady, Do Ra Mi and the good one in Melbourne-who won a G2 early on who I can't remember the name of right now-early on before Tullamore, Brambles and Sangster. I think it is the one box he still needs to tick. Zabeel had 3 or 4 top mares as well as his 2 champion male horses when he kicked off. Tavistock needs that one top line filly or mare. I don't think it will be far away, maybe a Queensland Oaks would be timely just before the breeding season