RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

$1.70 Winx to win v $1.73 Turn Me Loose to place??.....

1 hour ago, N1MUE said:

I usually frame home run superstars a bit shorter than $2.60

I like nice odds thanks - doubt she will ever post over 2s again - she now is a superstar after yesterday - anyway she helped me take an easy 965 

You have shown that you are the only one who misunderstood what Chris was saying which he has confirmed and again you have misunderstood what others have said. Btw well done on your collect but how have you interpreted that that everyone else got zippo on what has been written above?  

7 minutes ago, CT said:

Good on ya. I hope you feel better blowing your own trumpet. :lol:

Thanks.  You might want to check the definition of "hindsight" :lol:

1 minute ago, turny said:

Bring on the BMW next week - all you experts frame the market - educate me

Turny if you have a horse at $2.60, you're saying it has a 38.5% chance of winning. That's a bit different to "she was a home run - she is a true superstar"

1 minute ago, N1MUE said:

Turny if you have a horse at $2.60, you're saying it has a 38.5% chance of winning. That's a bit different to "she was a home run - she is a true superstar"

Mate back a winner - learn something new - change what you do - it's not working for you - as boring as it may seem that's the clear reality

3 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

You might want to check the definition of "troll." ;)

I know everyone will scream "hindsight", but after Winx first run back this campaign, there was never a doubt everyone else was running for 2nd or 3rd after that, so if you are going to back anything for a place, it's not 3 places your money is running for but 2. We are in the company of greatness watching Winx. You can't mention Winx and TML in the same breath, they are professionally poles apart.