RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grahame Noblet

Ass wipe

I think tubbs is to be congratulated for predicting how that low life Kurariki would turn out (not that one has to be a rocket scientist to see that).

This excuse for a human being (not tele L :D) should have --- better not say it on here (might get deleted).

Hope he gets put away for a long term this time,what a loser. :mad:

i meant not wrong:e:

You and I need a computer intelligent enough to fill in the correct letters for us, Closet...

I see Radiolive has an on-line poll:

Bailey Junior Kurariki - pin up boy for sterilisation?

The usual high standard of replies...

Some excerpts:

* A bullet is always the cheapest option and the most sensible. Sterilization would be the next best thing but it should be compulsory for serious offenders as they walk through prison doors for the first time

*David Bain was alot easier to forgive huh.

I abhor all forms of violence and always will but this guy looks like he's about to give up on life, do we give up on him, is it so hard to look further into this incident and find all the details to get to the absolute truth so we know the girlfriend is not lying or a woman scorned, so we know the police aren't picking on & trumping charges presenting a summary of facts to the court which is often not an accurate document, his life means nothing to us but that is all he has, if he is guilty without a doubt then lock him up as I don't want violent people on our streets nor do I want further victims, but before we throw his life away lets make sure he's truly guilty and not because he resembles the type of person that makes a trip to the mall a nightmare merely by their presence, I understand that feeling would not be particularly nice but don't let your fear reason that all people of color... or in NZ case, of Maori ethnicity, belong in jail, should get the death penalty or should be sterilised, as the people who have made these suggestions do so with only maori in mind.

*What you are blissfully ignorant of is the fact that ml (this was an earlier poster)is unashamedly anti-Maori, ANYTHING Maori do this person finds satisfaction in addressing & adding his negative spin to while using a racially charged volcabulary intentionally stirring the misguided emotions of his desperate followers whom are obviously lacking wisdom as they have chosen to accept all he says on the basis his education somehow translates to intelligence, he is the mouth-piece for all those morally corrupt individuals - & there are many - that are closet racists & have inherited that sickening mentality from previous generations, by their own resoning of course. I find listening to ml increasingly disturbing & I pray his delusional social theories & backward solutions are not shared by any persons entrusted as public servants as the unbridled recklessness with which his biased rants are delivered hints towards a display of bravery for the benefit of the ill-opinionated & unholy figures whom share his views & apply pressure upon him to utilise this outlet to lobby an agenda & to transmit on national radio a propaganda so redundant it hardly disguises the wideheld irrational fear of a perceptively successful, assertive & rigtheously enlightened Maori which NZ Europeans are apparently threatened by as they, if they were true to themselves, fret Maori may unite & lay rightful claim to this land only recently divided amongst dishonest & clearly fraudulent... sigh, Maori & Pakeha are frequently exposed to opposing arguments which are conflicting to their most basic interests & each will understandably defend ones heritage against the others attack, we are burdened with our ancestors falacies, I WILL NOT make the same mistake, ML, refrain from such talk of death penalties until the justice department implements independent & frequent audits & a commission of enquiry has been conducted to explain how ethnicity played a part in the sentencing on MY PEOPLE!