RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bblunt

Auckland track

I don't give a stuff about times. Slower the better if it's better for the dogs' welfare which I believe it is.

But, quick sprints today.

18s broken for the first time.

And a C1 running 18.10. 

And no injuries? 

Is thus due to the new bottom-up watering system? 

Perhaps you're on to a winner? 

Hope so.  

15 minutes ago, bblunt said:

I don't give a stuff about times. Slower the better if it's better for the dogs' welfare which I believe it is.

And a C1 running 18.10. 

And no injuries? 

Hope so.  

or it could be due to good dogs? Its hard to say the track was quick when only 4 dogs broke 18.60

19 minutes ago, bblunt said:

And a C1 running 18.10. 

And no injuries? 

Hope so.  

Very strange no dogs sent for vet checks...2 of mine should have gone for checks yeboha and embrace me.......whats the riu up to now?

16 hours ago, Sairy said:

or it could be due to good dogs? Its hard to say the track was quick when only 4 dogs broke 18.60

I take your point but think you missed mine that track safety and quick times/track records are not mutually exclusive.

16 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Very strange no dogs sent for vet checks...2 of mine should have gone for checks yeboha and embrace me.......whats the riu up to now?

Good point. Never see Yeboah not finish off his race. Should've been checked for sure. Can you confirm they've actually changed the track management and process used? I've just assumed they have

1 hour ago, bblunt said:

Good point. Never see Yeboah not finish off his race. Should've been checked for sure. Can you confirm they've actually changed the track management and process used? I've just assumed they have

when you see the dogs around yeboah and how hard he got it out of the boxes early and checked throughout most of the race, Its hard to say he didnt finish strongly when he never actually got going due to all the trouble...

3 hours ago, bblunt said:

Yes the process has changed and will only get better in the next month when with the break in racing the track can be turned properly and the full benifits of the watering from the bottom up will show its merits.