RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
beerwithduncan

All time favourite songs.

Paul Anka singing Diana must be one of the all time greats,there is a great clip on you tube of him walking through the crowd at the start of a concert singing that song just a few years ago,still as popular as ever,it was on the charts in 1957.

Great song.

Mind you there have been a fair few  good songs over the years

17 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Paul Anka - Diana (Live performance video) - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGF5NlfFWjA

I'm not so savvy about you tube clips and shifting over to sites like this,but that is a great clip and the guy on the saxophone is almost identical .to the original over 55 years earlier.

You tube is one of the greatest inventions the internet has produced,so much stuff to watch and entertain and inform.

Why we don't have more posting on the forums other than racing is a bit of a letdown,plenty of other things going on in life,Tennis,Cricket,politics,the Euros just finished don't think even got a mention here.

Sometimes the racing threads get a bit too repetitive.

On 7/20/2021 at 10:43 PM, mikenz said:

I'm not so savvy about you tube clips and shifting over to sites like this,but that is a great clip and the guy on the saxophone is almost identical .to the original over 55 years earlier.

You tube is one of the greatest inventions the internet has produced,so much stuff to watch and entertain and inform.

Why we don't have more posting on the forums other than racing is a bit of a letdown,plenty of other things going on in life,Tennis,Cricket,politics,the Euros just finished don't think even got a mention here.

Sometimes the racing threads get a bit too repetitive.

lead the Way

I see Tom T Hall has died,some good songs from this guy,love watching some of his stuff on you tube,another thing I stumbled across on you tube today was Ronnie Barker and his comedy cohort in a movie called by the sea, brilliant comedy check it out sometime if you want a laugh.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:04 PM, Littletramp said:

I am a huge Meat Loaf fan and he ranged from very good to plain aweful at times. These guys are the best cover band I have come across yet and this version is better than any of Meat Loaf's imho.

Meat Loaf should have called himself Meathead.😀